• 64 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 890 Players Online
  • 826 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I Am In Need Of A Clan!

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Lightsaberrlx, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Helloooooo fellow mineplexians!, Since clans beta has came out I realized that I am in need of a clan. I am not going to be making this very long at all. So bare with me!?

This is for SEASON 7.
    ABOUT ME!!

1 I am an alpha player, I started playing clans as soon as it was available to everyone besides legend rank.

2 I am severely experienced in clans with a whopping 106 days in clans & counting.

3 I am currently on the Clans Insights team & I am trying to get on more teams :)

4 I have 1270 Wins in champions, & 2k+ games played.

5 I have a mic & my discord is Lightsaberrlx#0980

6 I'd like to think I am a pretty nice person, I am very good with people & love meeting them.

7 I'd ALSO like to think I am a fairly good competitor, I'd be up for some pvp testing & In-Call Interviews if necessary.

8 I am pretty good in team fights & I main Assassin, Brute, & Knight. (I am a terrible mage & ranger.)

8 Finally, I'd be willing to go through the process of a screenshare, For the protection of the clans reputation & standing.

THANK YOU! <3 (I am willing to join anyone, As long as your clan isn't hacking.)

Posted Sep 29, 2022,
    Last edited Sep 29, 2022
  2. What is Clans beta?

Posted Sep 29, 2022
  3. Clans Season 6 was re-released on the beta to test how well it will run.

Posted Sep 29, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  4. Is anyone playing it on there? And what's the current season number again?

Posted Sep 29, 2022
  5. The beta has the same season/same map as the live network (Season 6 Map 3). Just a blank map put on the beta network for test purpose/stress test purpose.

Posted Sep 29, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  6. As mentioned above by Jack, the new infrastructure has the same (season) maps as the live network. I don't know if Flaym wants to adjust that a bit here and there, together with Josh, but we will see that in the future.

Posted Sep 30, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  7. Hey Light! I'd be happy to join up with you for the beta server! Add me on discord if you're up for it, Darius#0002

Posted Sep 30, 2022
  8. Hey this is for season 7, are you still down? I have a few people I could pull.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2022
    Elu likes this.
  9. Yep yep, I’m also curious as to how long this beta will last and it’s making me not want to do anything productive besides PvP.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2022
  10. Lighsberrlx if you join us I'll give you cupcakes all day mmm cupcakes

Posted Oct 4, 2022