• 1522 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9960 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I am gonna start uploading my videos on the forums again, so I made a cool montage

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by swimfan72, Aug 11, 2019.

1. In the past a lot of my videos here have been moderated for bogus reasons so for a while I was afraid to post anymore but I decided sense I will be in the next mineplex newsletter I better start making mineplex content again. I threw together this montage of cakewars and skywars containing clips I hit all the way back from April.

I had to reupload this post like 3 times because of youtube copyright being mental

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  2. Hey!

I like it. Except I think it could use some editing. During the montage, I didn't feel excited, hyped. I just sat there, eyes on the screen. So, I think you should use some more hype music that will get us excited. Once again, this needs editing. All I watched was you hitting players and some random music playing. I need a reason to watch it. I know that is what PvP montages are. I just think this needs much more editing.
    Thank you!
    -Knazamn

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  3. I agree, I had to remove some due to copyright so the music wasn't what I wanted it to be

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019