• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I am doing a bridges premiere right now!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Invader Plays, Dec 5, 2018.

?

Should I play, record minecraft story mode for my channel?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Invader Plays

Invader Plays

Hope you like it, it is no commentary. And could you tell me if you want to see me play minecraft story mode on this channel.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  2. Firefox54

Firefox54

Alright, hey there!
    So, first of all, I think you did a pretty great job at making this video with the tools you had.
    I like the use of windows paint, and there is a solid amount of skill in your work on the thumbnail and the outro (I absolutly love the rap you made at the end).
    Even though you didn't have a mic in this video, it was still a lot of fun to watch, and the text boxes were't even that bad. The use of them and the regular chat helped keep me understanding of what was going on. Good job on that.
    The editing of the video was also well done, there was a lot of action which is the main reason I think people watch gaming videos, so thats good. I'll come back to this.
    Lastly, the music. I think the music was groovy, and I have yet to hear anything like it. It's so intense and captivating because I have never heard the songs before.
    My only suggestion is that the music matches the clips a little better. I noticed you had a few intense pvp clips with really mellow music, and some regular clips of you mining, and there music was incredibly pumping.
    Overall, Great video, I'm impressed!
    Good Luck!

- firefox54

P.S. It's your channel, what you post is up to you.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  3. Invader Plays

Invader Plays

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad you liked the video.
    I will do the suggestion you made about the matching of the music to what's happening.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2018