• 315 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2894 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I am confusion.

Discussion in 'Help' started by WholesaleSnails, Nov 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was denied for my appeal and it said to contact Lionatthezoo if i needed anything or to dispute. You have no option to message for me. Also, After I appealed the punishment, which was a server mute, just to say, I got muted on the forums here i cant reply or anything. I changed my name to UnhingedNuzlocke. It was WholesaleSnails. If you need anything else from me to find out let me know.
    --- Post updated ---
    The only way I posted this was because i came to help thread. Every other thread I cannot post on

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  2. Hey! As for your issue with your appeal being denied, I recommend seeing if you can post conversations by clicking the envelope then clicking "Start a new conversation" then put Lion's name in there and it'll make a conversation with him. If you can't make conversations, I recommend joining our discord here and then you can PM Lion on discord :)

If you need any help feel free to DM me on Discord! (My Discord name and # is Kyuine#4967)

Since your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread!

Thread Locked // Concern Addressed!

Posted Nov 22, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.