• 412 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2991 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I am a little confused

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Lepgoodmen, Sep 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tell if I am wrong but how is this not enough evidence for cheating, -snip- isn't even close to the other player and is hitting him with no issues?
    I am posting here because when I reported the player the kind gentleman who reviewed it said that there wasn't enough evidence, I want the community to see for themselves and tell me what they think, I am getting tired of doing all the work that the Mineplex Anticheat and the staff should be doing.

Posted Sep 26, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 26, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  2. Hi, I'm really sorry that you had this terrible experience of finding a hacker in-game, especially since your report was rejected. Unfortunately, the player cannot be punished since Reach hacking is not punishable via forum reports, as only Quality Assurance members are qualified for this type of punishments, as well as the anti-cheat. In the future, if you have any issues with a report message the staff member who denied your report, and if you feel as though they did not help, seek a Reports Patrol mentor (I believe those are Wanderer and korniDE at the moment, but you can message any staff member to confirm this information).

Posted Sep 26, 2019

3. I reported the player via the actual reporting system, I'm sorry but your quality assurance is wack because it is clearly visible that the player is attacking the other one at a distance that is not possible with out the use of enhancements, the reason I posted this here is because I wanted the community to see not just the staff, this player has broken the rules before and this account is different that the one that is on the leaderboards, implying that he has been banned from playing on that account, but what do I know right?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2019
  4. I can see why you are frustrated. But don't go off saying you're tired of doing the staffs work for them you're not. If the staff finds the evidence insufficient, its insufficient. Maybe it's because of the camera quality, or maybe the possibility of lag. It all depends.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
  5. What I'm trying to say is that only Quality Assurance members can ban them on the spot. Otherwise, the anti-cheat has its flaws, sometimes it takes more than a game for a hacker to be banned, but it's definitely not completely ineffective.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
  6. If you say so
    --- Post updated ---
    Right because rendering at 1080p 60fps is definitely poor camera quality and lag, just saying its "insufficient" doesn't mean anything, you need to clearly explain what is lacking in the video instead of giving a lazy copy-paste response, you guys are people not automated robots. I find hypocritical that we have to give perfect evidence to show some is hacking, but then when we are rejected you can get away saying a vague response like "this evidence is insufficient" without explaining or clarifying what the problem was.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 26, 2019
  7. First of all please calm down. Second, when I say lag I mean as in your network connection in the game, not the video. Please don't go huffing of at me because I'm giving a thought to your post and trying to help you.

Posted Sep 26, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 26, 2019
  8. As I said in my first reply, you're more than welcome to message the staff member who dealt with your report for an explanation. The reason why RP members post automatic replies is to be as efficient as possible. Writing a denial reason for every report is at times tiresome when you take into account that an average Reports Patrol member deals with hundreds of reports on a monthly basis. Generally speaking, when there is an issue with a report, appeal, application, punishment or anything of that sort, it's wiser to directly contact the responsible members of staff than post about it on the forums, as the latter can cause a lot of confusion like here.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
    Lepgoodmen likes this.
  9. Right because rendering at 1080p 60fps is definitely poor camera quality and lag, just saying its "insufficient" doesn't mean anything, you need to clearly explain what is lacking in the video instead of giving a lazy copy-paste response, you guys are people not automated robots.
    I don't have network issues, the game ran smoothly the whole way through and didn't show any signs of stuttering, If you'd like I can post the whole game to prove that. Also what more do you want from us? By your logic you could dismiss any and all hacking as "network issues".
    --- Post updated ---

I've taken your advice and messaged the person who went over my report, hoping the best, thank you for your help.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2019
  10. Saying that you're doing the work that staff members should be doing isn't fair. Staff can't be in every lobby at once, yes, you're most likely going to encounter a hacker now and again, but hackers are practically unavoidable. I see that you've sent the staff member a message for an explanation, that is probably the best course of action you could take as there is most likely specific criteria that each report has to meet in order for it to be accepted, especially for a harder to detect hack such as reach.

I hope the staff member provides you with a satisfactory reason as to why your report was denied. Have a good day.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
    Lepgoodmen likes this.
  11. Hi there!

I'm sorry that your report was denied and didn't meet our criteria, but posting it here and getting people to agree with you won't change the outcome of the report. I suggest you message the staff member who denied your report or a Reports Patrol member and give them your point of view on the report if you believe it's sufficient.

I'm going to be locking this thread as there isn't a point of having more posts on this.

~Arjun

Posted Sep 26, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.