• 767 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5570 Players Online
  • 4803 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed i always die bc of this

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by zachchazlol, Aug 21, 2019.

1. so can u make the players fully invisible it gets in the way and is annoying

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  2. Hey there!
    I have heard of many instances where the invisible players are quite hard to see and it definitely bothers many players. I think that the players should definitely be less visible as it has affected me while playing Dragon Escape and I'm sure it would benefit a lot of players.

A simple solution to this would be switching spectator mode and player mode observation (if that makes sense). When spectating, players are completely invisible and I think that switching it around might be much more useful especially for spectators who are interested in watching other players.

Overall I'm actually pretty onboard with this suggestion and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing this change being implemented. For future reference, try and suggest any ideas in the ideas discussion so that we can find them much easier. Keep the suggestions coming! [​IMG]

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  3. I was playing dragon escape recently and even though I was able to still do the parkour I found it difficult to see where I was going with the players in front of me +1

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  4. In the original versions of dragon escape the players were fully visible. It'd be cool if they just had the scoreboard on the side so each player could do their own thing, but then it'd be hard to use the enderpearl and successfully gauge where you'd end up (assuming you have that kit).

Likewise I feel like players would also complain that player visibility would be set to zero so now the map would feel completely empty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    Xukuwu likes this.
  5. I haven’t played Dragon Escape for a while, but I think it’ll improve the gameplay experience. Setting visible to all players may cause distractions and cause them to delay and lose the game. From my experience, I had a hard time keeping up the parkour, and I always die every time. I agree to make all players semi-visible in Dragon Escape, but don't get me wrong. I believe they either already implemented it or not.

Great idea you have! +1

Thread moved to Game Alterations

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  6. I’m assuming you’re referring to Dragon Escape?

I can see how it might get in the way, I’ve never had an issue with this tho. It doesn’t seem like something that would take a very long time to implement (from a development point of view), so I don’t see why not. +1 from me

Posted Aug 21, 2019
  7. I agree. Having players be semi-transparent can be distracting and make it difficult to see. Luckily our Game Insights team has approved this idea. Therefore I will be marking this thread as "Processed" however I will leave it open for further discussion. Thanks for writing this thread. If you have any further ideas feel free to write another thread.

Processed

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.