• 955 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3039 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I’m OrangeGamer18!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OrangeGamer18, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Hey guys, I’m OrangeGamer18 and I’ve joined mineplex for about 2 years now!
    I realized I never introduced myself to forums, which I’ve only had my account for 3 months now, and I want all of you to learn more about me!

First, I’m OrangeGamer18. My nickname is Orangey, and I’m 12 years old. I’m a serious Minecraft gamer, and love to play Mineplex! When I turned 12, I purchased the duke rank of bedrock and has never regretted it.

I own a YT channel we’re I make gaming videos mostly surrounding Minecraft, but I also play Pixel Gun 3D, Clash Royale, Terraria, and many more!

I play on mobile mostly, but I got a Xbox one s on my 12th birthday, and got windows 10 last weekend.

I am a god with a bow on mobile, which is strange. Pocket edition is not known for PvP, but I kill everyone who gets in my way in cakewars with a bow. On windows 10 edition, I can pvp really well.

I just wanted to make this to introduce myself to mineplex’s community, so this is all about me!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Korben2005, Dallarth and saltyfishhy like this.
  2. Hey Orangey!

To start, it's great that you've decided to introduce yourself on the forums, as it means more people in the community can get to know you. I personally don't know many Bedrock players, so it's great that I get to see a bedrock player and get to know about your pvp skills on bedrock. Whenever I play Minecraft PE I struggle with the pvp aspects of the game, so it's great to find someone who is skilled in the pvp area of Minecraftt PE. I find it pretty cool that you have a YouTube channel, many people aren't confident enough to upload videos, so it's great to see that you are confident enough to have your own channel. I've seen some of your other posts and I know you have lots of ideas for Mineplex and that's great! Welcome to the forums, i'm sure the community will be seeing more of your posts.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  3. Hey, OrangeGamer18 welcome to the Mineplex forums. Or I guess I could call you Orangey. Your YouTube channel is pretty good and I hope you're having a good day! All the best.. :)
    - TheProTroller

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  4. Heyo!

Very nice introduction thread. It's awesome seeing community members get into the forums (as the forums are the best) and post some amazing content. Finally, I'd like to say you have some serious pvp skills for mobile. I've tried pvping on mobile and let's just say I'm not good at all. Anyways, great to meet you and hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!

Thread Moved to Introductions

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  5. Hey!

I just want to say that it is amazing you have decided to put yourself out there in the community so that everyone can get to know you better. Honestly, it is never too late to make an official introduction like you have done, I made mine not too long ago and although I kept it short, I like to think it taught people who read it a little bit about me. It's awesome that you play Mineplex Bedrock, I personally have only logged on once or twice and tried only a couple of games, I wasn't really a big fan of it due to my liking of Java and it's PvP mechanics, but still, I thought everything looked pretty cool.

It's definitely unique in itself and I know many players love the Bedrock servers, including yourself, so maybe one day I'll try to play some games on there again. Also, it's pretty neat that you have good PvP skills on MP Bedrock, you should definitely teach me some of the tips and tricks as I don't know much at all about the PvP on Bedrock. Anyway, I really hope you continue to use our forums as they are a great way to interact with the community and get to know Mineplex better, I'm sure you'll make some great friends as I have done!

I am always here if you have any questions or want to have a chat, feel free to PM me and I'll reply as soon as I can! I hope to see you around the forums soon! :D

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  6. Very nicely structured thread I must say!

Welcome orangey! I’m glad to see you join the community and enjoy your duke rank.

Welcome to the forums too! I myself am a bedrock Moderator so if you have any concerns feel free to PM me on the forums or whenever you see me ingame!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  7. Hi there Orangey! Nice to see you around here. I have seen a lot of your posts around the forums but it’s nice to see an official introduction from you as it helps all of us get to know you better.

It’s nice to see a bedrock player, as I play java and do not have much interaction with them. What is that like? Would you rather play java, or do you love bedrock the way it is?

It’s also nice to see another YouTuber in the community! I have yet to check out your channel, but I bet it’s awesome, just like you :)

I have been on the forums for a while, and only recently the new website, so I don’t know that much about it, but still, if you have questions you can PM me or one of the staff above and I’m sure we’ll reply as soon as we can.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  8. Hey Orangey!
    Welcome to Mineplex forums. I'm so happy to see you introducing yourself and telling us about yourself so we get to know you better!

I used to play Pixel Gun 3D but I stopped because I was so busy in school and decided to uninstall the game after few weeks. But I really enjoyed playing it. Are you good at aiming with bow? Because I'm not, haha.

I hope you have fun here and I would like to see you in-game one day, I'll be happy to talk to you. If you have any questions you can always PM me, or anyone replied to this thread. We'll be happy to answer your questions! :)

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  9. I actually own java as well, but the laggy version XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  10. Hi!

It’s nice to meet you Orangey! I’m glad that you have taken the time to introduce yourself on the forums as it is a good way for people to get to know more about you and your interests, and could possibly make you more friends! I’m glad to hear that you have a YouTube channel, as it shows confidence and it’s always nice to see people making videos on the server!

I’ve never played Minecraft on mobile, but if I did I don’t think I would be very good at pvp. I personally find the controls of mobile games much harder to grasp, so it’s cool to see that you’re so skilled in that area.

If you have any concerns or ever want to talk to someone, feel free to send me a message! I’m always up for a chat. I’ll see you around!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  11. Hey!

Nice to meet you Orange! My name is Kyuine and I am a Trainee here at Mineplex. If you ever have any concerns or questions you can always come to me! Glad to meet you and I highly recommend you to join the discord which is here Nice to meet you again and can't wait to see you around the forums! c:

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  12. Hey!
    I'm BaconAnEggs! I am a Mineplex player from back in late 2012! I play on both sides of the Mineplex network: Java and Bedrock! When playing on Java, my favorite games are Skywars, Mixed Arcade and Survival Games. On Bedrock my favorite games are Skyfall, Skywars and Mixed Arcade! If you ever need help or just want someone to chat with, feel free to message me anytime!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  13. I am _Prof_ and been on Mineplex for 3 years on this account. My forums account was created not long after joining the network and has been active since.

I have a few other names people reference to, mainly from MrDrProfessor and I am 16-years-old. I got ultra for my 2016 Christmas present, Hero in March 2018, Legend in May 2018, was bought Titan by Legit last month, then won a giveaway to get eternal a week later.

I also own a YouTube channel but do not upload very often. My videos include top 10s, 5s, tutorials, and montages on Mineplex. I am hoping to upload more often sooner or later before people unsubscribe.

Java is the only version I play and have time for.

Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  14. Heya! It's really nice to meet you. I'm Oscaros_, I'm a Mod on here on Java and Bedrock and have been a staff member since February 2018! I am an avid cook and love to be outside and in the garden. In my spare time, I love to do work on Mineplex involving mentoring assistance and work here on the forums, so welcome to the forums and I am glad you have made a thread. If you ever see me around feel free to just post a DM!​

Posted Oct 20, 2019