• 451 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4900 Players Online
  • 4449 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I’m not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Help' started by SmoothBoi692329, Apr 7, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so I was playing Mineplex on bedrock edition and there was a hacker

I have video evidence but I don’t know his name because he was flying around too fast and autoclicking me for me to see his name

if anyone can slow it down and help him get banned because I don’t know what to do

I have the video saved on my phone

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  2. Did u record the video with your phone? Staff only take good quality videos,

I have done it before and it was Denied

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  3. Hey, if you want to report a player head over to mineplex.com/reports. Make sure to follow the Reporting Guide as well.

You have to have the players' IGN visible, so try to rewatch the video and get the name. If you can't see it then the video will be insufficient. If so, then make sure of that for the next time you have to report somebody - you can spectate them after you die to take a clear video of them. Everything is in the Reporting Guide I linked above so just have a read of that.

Remember also that you need to record evidence with a proper recording device, not with your phone recording another screen - unless you're on mobile and just screen-recorded the phone which is fine.

Feel free to join the Mineplex Discord as well and report players in the #report-players channel if you're unable to record them, and an available staff member can check them out.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  4. Hey!

Firstly, as maeve said, I highly recommend reading over the report guide before you do anything (https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/). Unfortunately, if your video is recorded using your phone (external device), you will not be able to use the video. Videos also must not be slowed down or sped up during parts of the video the hacking has taken place.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  5. No, I used Xbox record

I have the video posted on YouTube now

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
  6. maevestarbaby

Thank you I rewatched the video and paused at the right time and I was able to see the name I’m going to go and report them now

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
  7. Heya, looks like your question was answered. All the correct links were provided above, so I’ll be locking this thread. Let me know if you have issues reporting or have any other questions!

Thread Locked / Moved to Help

Posted Apr 7, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 8, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.