• 645 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9578 Players Online
  • 8933 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I’m actually so frustrated

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YxngAP6310, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Basically I was like really thirsty so I decided hey I have $10 in my wallet I’m gonna go to a vending machine and buy a drink, so I got to the machine took like 10 years to decide on what drink I wanted then checked how much it was, total came to $3.25.
    So I was like okay and put my bill in the machine clicked the buttons my drink dispensed and then didn’t give me any change so now I get to sit here and enjoy every last sip of my $10 energy drink. -_-

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  2. >=/
    Now I see how vending machines cause more deaths than sharks each year
    THRIUGH FURSTRATION

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Name Tag, Brownie ☕ and N0TVexx like this.
  3. Very correct I was gonna start shaking it or trying to grab more drinks by putting my hand at that point I wanted my $10 worth :/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Name Tag, CatFan105 and N0TVexx like this.
  4. OH MY Gosh thats so aggreviating XD if I could pay you back seriously I'd do that right now. But dont worry i feel you, my mom took $15 away from me the other week ago. at the time $15 was all I had and I had just obtained it too because i sold some rocks and coins and stuff to a antique shop, and anyways she took the stuff away because she said that she isnt going to allow me to buy the things i was intending on buying it with (which was paint, i love painting and im getting into it) with the reason of painting is a disgusting mess making hobby, i'll get paint everywhere, which- i dont think would happen that much.

and then i asked why does she have to take my money though? and she said because she cant trust ill sneakily spend it somehow on paint related things

Posted Nov 30, 2021
  5. A popsicle vending machine at Chucky Cheese did this to me a few years ago :/

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  6. Dang that actually is super frustrating. Sorry that happened to you :/

I hope the rest of the day went well for you though!

Posted Dec 1, 2021