• 852 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4545 Players Online
  • 3693 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hunger Games idea

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by SmokeyCobYT, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Hey, so I was wondering, has there ever been a hunger games type game on mineplex? I feel like it would be a great new gamemode for after bugs are fixed. I'm not talking about regular hunger games though, I'm talking about a different version of it....sort of like a twist you might say. Idk what that twist may be, but I do feel that mineplex should make it something different. I was thinking that after a certain amount of players that are left (like 4-6) should all go into an arena like the old gladiators gamemode, where there are 1v1's between each person, and if you survive the first round, you get healed completely and go against the next person, until a winner is decided. This will add a twist to this game that many games do not have. I can not see many problems atm as this creates a fair 1v1 system for players good enough to last out everyone else. One problem I might see is that players on mineplex tend to be nooby, and will most likely camp all game. Because of this, I suggest not making maps too big, or you earn a certain amount of gems/shards for killing a certain amount of players. Although this is just a suggestion, I recommend Mineplex fixes some bug still in the game and maybe some other things before working on this or any other new gamemode planned. I do look forward for a brand new gamemode that the devs came up with, and would definitely take that idea over this, but it would be cool having a hunger games type experience on Mineplex.

Also fix snowballs please they move WAY too slow thanks :)

Edit: If you have any suggestions for the twist, as it's better to have a non original gamemode with a twist than just a copy, leave a reply

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  2. hey smokey! there was a regular hunger games gamemode which was removed (survival games) and it worked exactly how you suggest it to. but since it got removed we dont have it anymore. im not sure if they will bring it back or not but, yes, theres already been a hunger games related game that was removed. i agree with the snowballs thought! not sure if this was what you meant by adding a twist because the original game already had the gladiator type battle. very cool idea and i think we should bring sg back too :D

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  3. ohhh I didn't know that whoops haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2020
    syrenical and spookyanika like this.
  4. #BRINGBACSG

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  5. u wrotew wbacad wrogn sutjpid omg syhen u knoiw nfwohting do u :rolingve_eyes:

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    syrenical likes this.
  6. Survival Games/Hunger Games is one of those classic games. Unfortunately it got removed due to the superfluous amount of bugs. It also lacked player count in terms of comparison between the other game-modes such as CakeWars. With all that behind, I feel like Survival Games can make a return. Starting off with the knock back fix (possibly going to be developed further.) Now that we have some sort of consistency with the knock back, it can be altered even more in the future. This heavily of course ties in with Survival Games as it is fully PvP based. Some of the notable bugs before were, map glitches, invisible glitch skins (server wide.) The combination of all of these caused Survival Games to get removed. Now, I no longer see any invisible skins (at least from what I see.) If Survival Games were to return, I feel like, just make something new in it. Something refreshing. Instead of the same classic Survival Games, maybe add a few unique changes to it. Even though people may think it’s not going to work, why not try it? I 100% think Survival Games can make a return and be even better.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    SmokeyCobYT and Disgruntle like this.
  7. Hey, this seems like a credible suggestion, and I can definitely see it being beneficial for Bedrock if the game were to be brought back. For future reference, I would suggest posting new ideas in the Ideas section of the forums, as the Ideas Team focus on this part of the forums, and it's more likely to gain traction here: https://www.mineplex.com/forums/new-game-discussion.41/

Good luck with submitting your idea!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  8. Thank you! and yes I agree with all these points! Especially because Gyro has done a very good job fixing many bugs in the server and I believe it can make a return

OP OP
    zFlqre likes this.
  9. ah okay sorry about that but i definitely will submit it!

OP OP
    Koxuh likes this.