• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Hunger Bug

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Vrysed, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Hunger goes down way too fast before the game ends I end up eating all my apples.

Posted Feb 6, 2019
    ireallylikerats likes this.
  2. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hey!

I am sorry to hear that you have to eat all of your apples! I don't believe that this is a bug and instead an intended feature. However, I will go ahead and move this thread to the game alterations section so that some of your fellow players can discuss the idea with you can come to a conclusion about whether or not it should be changed!

Thread Moved

Posted Feb 6, 2019
  3. landay

landay

Posted Feb 7, 2019
  4. Yeah. Provide some more details, man.

Or... is this suppose to be a joke?

Posted Feb 7, 2019
  5. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Ah, my apologies!

I forgot to mention, this game was posted in the Micro Battles section. This is one of the reasons I assume it is an intended feature appose to a bug. I do look forward to seeing people's opinions on the topic though. Personally, I don't see a major issue with the current food loss rate.

Posted Feb 7, 2019
  6. In MIcro battles

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2019
  7. I thought of it as some kind of joke.

You know, a horse’s hunger is quickly achieved? Then because it needs apples, horses like apples. Right?

Anyone get a “ha ha” out of that one?

(I honestly don’t expirence this problem. But now that you mention it, the hunger bar does seem to run out kind of fast. Though it is just as fast as a normal hunger bar in a survival game, per say.)

Posted Feb 7, 2019
    Vrysed likes this.
  8. MrDrProfessor//_Prof_

MrDrProfessor//_Prof_

This is not a bug, if your hunger can go down, you can take damage from starvation. Because it's i Micro Battles, the apples are there to heal you. In order to eat, you must not have your hunger bar full. If you sprint around a lot, you're an archer kit, and you use your apples as ineffectively as possible, yes, you can starve. I see this as a small problem.

To fix it, I giving each kit 5 apples would resolve this issue. I doubt it's physically possible to starve even if you do everything you can to.

+0.5

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  9. yes the hunger bar runs out too fast they need to add cooldown to make it more like vanilla
    It is a bug in java edition because the hunger goes down way faster than any other bedrock server and in vanilla they must have made the cool down too fast in PlayerFoodChangeEvent

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2019
  10. I agree, the hunger goes down much too quickly and even the 5 apples in the fighter kit isn't enough to heal most of the time

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  11. Slipest

Slipest

Hello!

I haven't run into this problem that many times, but when I do it can be very frustrating. One thing that would make this not as much as a problem and make the game more balance would be to add a hit for reducing hunger mechanic similar to SSM. It wouldn't reduce as much hunger as SSM, but instead removing a small amount of hunger per hit or per kill.

Best regards,
    Slipest

Posted Feb 10, 2019