• 252 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4977 Players Online
  • 4725 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hubble Request + Timelapse

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Heya! This post is mostly to complete an Art request that I totally didn't forget about that was placed by @Hubble ! They wanted a piece that included their skin and archery, and I was the one that magicked them together and Tada! Art.

I actually streamed this drawing process on my Twitch, but my stream crashed not once! but two times, so I only have video process of half of the drawing, but I put it in a timelapse anyway so you kind of get the idea of what I was doing.

|| Art requests are closed until I open them on New Years ||​

Here is the finished product:

[​IMG]

And here is the timelapse where you can watch me kind-of create it!

As always
    Ennnnnnjoy!

Posted Dec 5, 2021
  2. nice, looks cool!
    (Hoping ill be able to place a request)

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  3. I LOVE THIS ARROW, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <3_<3

Keep up the amazing work!

p.s. if you get the chance to, buy one of arrow's commissions / free requests when he opens them, he is an absolute delight and works so hard. He deserves more credit. Love this guy[/B]

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  4. Looks nice

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  5. THE CHAT I LOVE IT

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  6. This looks amazing! :D

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  7. It was very interesting seeing the time lapse:) amazing as usual!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  8. Arrow..... Wow! This art is truly amazing and the fact that you even uploaded it to show your process is super cool! I'll definitely be taking a look at the video! All around once again Im amazed with your style and skills. Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  9. OMG this is so good arrow!!! Do you use a pen and pressure pad or whatever they call it or just a mouse and keyboard? This is soo insane 10/10 :D

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  10. Best be fast :eyes:

IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT
    Thanks for requesting! And also the very sweet plug lol

Yes my chat is amazing, especially completely out of context pfhahaha

Thank you! :D

I think I'm going to start streaming my art requests, so hopefully I'll be posting more time lapses as the content gets recorded! I'm glad you like the art :D

Thank you! I use a Stylus directly on my computer screen (Because when I bought my computer I SEVERELY overestimated my
    gaming :: drawing ratio and bought a more art-priority laptop instead of a gaming one whoops xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 8, 2021
    Hubble and Cepheus like this.
  11. oh wow xD

Posted Dec 8, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  12. Wow! This looks great!!
    I am vary bad at art. But watching this makes me feel like I could give it a shot! : D
    Let me know when you are open to art requests!

Posted Dec 11, 2021
    Hubble likes this.
  13. Hey!

I was actually watching your stream when you were working on this and it was really interesting to see the process behind these requests! As always you did an amazing job! Keep up the amazing job!!

Posted Dec 12, 2021
  14. AHHHHHHHHHHH GOOD JOB~

Posted Dec 12, 2021
  15. I'm glad I was a bit inspiring! I will be opening requests by New Years so keep your eyes pealed for my announcement thread :eyes:

Yeah! Thank you again for the support, and I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

AAAAAAAAAA THANKS

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 13, 2021
  16. I will!

Posted Dec 14, 2021