• 1137 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9859 Players Online
  • 8722 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hub Build

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by ARareBlackBear, Apr 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Posted Apr 21, 2021
  2. Ahhh this is so great, I'd say my favourite part is the enchanting island! The bookshelves look magical spaced out like they are and it adds to the general theme of the build which I consider more fantasy-like. Same with the portals, I love how you designed their exterior and overall worked on the terrain.

The hardened clay is a nice touch to the trees - I would never think of that

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    ARareBlackBear and Bhunie like this.
  3. Hey!

This looks sooooooo magical in shaders honestly. I love how abstract the build looks, along with the attention to detail with the plantlife. All of the colours fit lovely together too. Amazing job and I hope to see more of your work in the future! :D

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    ARareBlackBear and Bhunie like this.
  4. Nice job! I love builds that are very keen on details. I would’ve never thought to have clay within the tree trunks, same goes for flowers on the tops of the trees. I really like the mysterious/mystical look this has, with the single portal seeming to come out of the ground. The enchantment area is a very nice touch too. Awesome build! :)

Posted Apr 21, 2021
    ARareBlackBear likes this.
  5. what game would this be for? It looks very cool.

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  6. Hot :o

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  7. I would agree the enchanting table is my fav too! thanks!

ty!

Thanks for the feedback glad you like it :D

This isn't for any gamemode for Mineplex, it was just a side project we did. mainly for build portfolio haha

ikr

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2021
  8. Wow, you really put a lot of time and effort into this build. I am so happy to see more people like you in this community with incredible artistic integrity. Keep up the good work, and I'm very excited to see your future projects.

Posted Apr 21, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 21, 2021
  9. Wowww, this is an absolutely amazing build! Clearly lots of work was put into making this, and the final product came out looking great. I get a very magical/mystical feel from looking at this build, I really like how you chose to use shaders when taking the pictures, it adds something extra to build and helps capture the true lighting. Great stuff overall!

Posted Apr 22, 2021
  10. I could see this being used for a hub , looks amazing

Posted Apr 22, 2021
  11. Wow, that build looks amazing! There is so much creativity in this. I especially like the enchanting island but in general I like it all. This must have taken a while to make. Great build!

Posted Apr 22, 2021
  12. Thank you all for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the build :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 24, 2021
  13. 15/10 would approve

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  14. This looks spectacular! Overall, you guys did an exceptional job on this! I really like all of the various blocks and details that were consistently used to compose the build. As others have mentioned above me, the theme and style of everything put together is truly amazing and magical looking, and I think that you guys did a really good job at including all of the little details into the build as well. I definitely admire all of the creativity and uniqueness incorporated into this, and I would certainly love to see more from you in the future. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  15. This looks amazing, especially with the shaders! I like how you incorporated pre-existing elements in the classic Mineplex lobby build into yours, like the mineshaft for example. It's like a new and improved version of the current lobby and I would love to see it being used by the server. Great job guys!

Posted Apr 30, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 30, 2021
  16. Honestly an amazing build, I can't imagine the effort, time and experience something like this must've taken.
    The shaders in the screenshots make it look even more amazing, it's astonishing.
    The details are also there, it just feels really clean and detailed but not overdone, I love the vibe it gives off.
    Hope to see more projects from you in the future, great work and thank you for sharing!

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  17. Ahh why am I just seeing this now :(
    Anyways, this build is really amazing! I love all the little details you added, and the first one with the shaders looks so atmospheric and peaceful. I love the work you both did on this fantastic build. Thank you so much for sharing this :)

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  18. WOAh this is so niceee looks like it took a long time it looks very nice with the shaders. Just makes me sad I can't build :') But looking really good :o

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  19. Wow! This is such a nice build and the shaders add a really nice touch. I love the details you two added! Amazing job! I hope to see more builds from you guys in the future. :)

Posted May 2, 2021