• 510 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5604 Players Online
  • 5094 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hub broken???

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by chaibev, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Can we talk about how /hub has been broken for like 2 months now lmfao? like the command either takes 30 seconds to register or straight up doesn't even work.. Sometimes you even have to start doing /sv lobby-# because half the lobbies are down. This also seems to only happen in CW as well. I have no trouble using /hub or the clock in any other games lol.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    EpicEnderDragon1, Paladise and Skit like this.
  2. It's just a Mineplex issue in general, and you're not the only one so it obviously isn't your connection. It depends if Mineplex wants to improve their server performance but that's not likely, so in the end it's something you'll have to live with but it is annoying.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    heatherr, EpicEnderDragon1 and Skit like this.
  3. Better then bedrock lol on bedrock sometimes you can /hub 200 times before it goes

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  4. Hey!
    Unfortunately sometimes the servers run slower at times than other times. It is not always the server, as it can be your own internet as well but it seems like a lot of people have been having this issue lately. I don't believe it is just Cake Wars lobbies, I am sometimes having the issue in games like SSM as well, although whenever this happens it usually ends up speeding up again after a couple of days so I would hope that it doesn't last too long.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    heatherr likes this.
  5. yea, its been a big issue lately, esp. if you're in a party.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2021
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  6. For me personally, I mainly see this in NANO, and I didn't know it was happening in other games like CW and SSM. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  7. I get this mainly in Nano and it sucks I just have to relog lmao. But even logging onto Mineplex takes forever lol

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  8. It's the entire server, not just player connection. Connecting to the regular "us.mineplex.com" is so much slower for everyone and it made people go from that to number IPs if you haven't noticed.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    heatherr likes this.
  9. just /sv Lobby-3 (or whatever other lobby) until it lets you in. Bypasses a lot of the checks that /hub use to find you a lobby, so you're always going to be able to get into one with the command manually.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    chaibev likes this.
  10. If the /hub command is being slow, you can also try /leave, or reconnecting to the server.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  11. /sv [random server] ie. Lobby-1

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  12. There are a few other IP's you can use to connect such as cs.mineplex.com and hub.mineplex.com if you believe that the IP is the issue.
    I know what you mean, I have been having issues with a party myself sometimes when it will just glitch out and you have to leave or sometimes relog and find everyone again. Alex has said in the Mineplex discord that some of the connections are getting ddosed which may be the reason as to the laggy connections and unfortunately this is out of our control.
    I agree, if you type /hub often it is a lot laggier than if you do /sv Lobby-1 or something although hopefully things will speed up and /hub will be all that is needed soon.

Posted Apr 16, 2021