• 2014 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10452 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

how's it going?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by grizzly27, Sep 6, 2019.

1. I'm a little kid from Finland who likes motorbikes, videogames and not school.

I occasionally visit Mineplex, but since I have no friends (literally 1 which is my alt) It gets boring after a while haha

Nice to meet you, really.. and if you want someone to play some cake wars with, friend me (grizzlli);) have a nice rest of the day/night

Posted Sep 6, 2019
    gzen, Sven, Kyuine and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nice to meet you grizzly! We definitely have videogames and not liking school in common, although I wouldn't ride a motorbike even if I was paid - I'm really not the adrenaline type of person.

Finland is actually my favorite country due to its lifestyle, nature, climate, music, language, sports and much more. I am currently quite certain actually that at some point I am going to move there. I even made up a Finnish version of my name for that occasion.

Alright, that's it from me. See you around!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  3. Hey there grizzly.

I am also passionate about video games like yourself. A lot of people I know are also interested in motorbikes but I've never really been involved myself. I'm assuming it's the speed and adrenaline of motorbikes that attract people to them?

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. If you see me in-game feel free to say hello!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  4. Hey!

Interesting hobbies! Feel free to friend me, “/friend TheMooseBean”. Cake Wars is my favorite game so I would be open to play!

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  5. That's real cool stuff mate. Which city have you been planning to move in? I could also help you with some Finnish if you find it necessary

Do you play any other game aside from Minecraft then?

Will do

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2019
  6. I used to play Rocket League competitively a while back, I have over 2,000 hours on it. Aside from that, I also like games with roguelike elements like The Binding of Isaac.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  7. Oh damn
    On steam right?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2019
  8. I'm 15 years old at the moment so I haven't got anything planned out yet, but I've found Kuopio, Turku and Helsinki to be the most interesting cities. A lot could change in the future though. And yeah, I don't really know the Finnish language well, so I was planning on taking a course just so I learn the basics. Kiitos :)

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  9. Hey buddy!

My name is AyyNick but you can call me Nick. A massive welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time spent here, because you’ll eventually make more friends! Interesting hobbies you have, I also don’t like school, I don’t think many of us don’t to be honest. I don’t play much of Cale Wars but you can always /f AyyNick in-game if you want to play some time. Anyway, I hope to see you around the forums and sever soon!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  10. Hey! Nice to meet you! My name is Kyuine or Hoku I go by either one haha. If you need any assistance then feel free to PM me as I am willing to answer any questions you have! Nice to meet you and can't wait to see you around on the forums and in-game if you are on Java!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  11. Terve @grizzly27!

I have been seeing you a bit on the forums so it's nice to see an introduction thread of yours! Motorbikes eh? Do you have a particular type of model? I have to admit that I do not know much about motorbikes but they sure are fun to ride! Besides Minecraft of course, what is your favorite type of video game? I may not be very good at it, but Id be down to play cakewars with you sometime!

Anyways a big hello and I hope to see you around!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  12. Hey there!

It's great to see an introduction from you. I think motorbikes and video games are cool as well. Going to be honest with you, I don't like school very much either, but it gives me something to do, and a lot of my friends are there. You should get on the server more and make some friends, it'll be great. If you'd like to add me, you could do /f JYTG in-game, and I'll accept it!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  13. Hey man, I'm doing well, thanks for asking.

Motorbiking is a really interesting hobby, I actually haven't heard that one in a while. I like video games too! What a coincidence! Personally, my favorite game is The Legend of Zelda, and i've played almost every game in the series. If you ever wanna play Cake Wars just /f gzel and we can play.

Have a great day!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  14. Hey there! I'm doing great!

My name is Phamtastic and I'm currently a Senior Moderator, Forum Ninja with four sub-teams (Streams, Reports, Events, and Ideas). My favorite games will be Nano games and Cake Wars. I love to play Minecraft during my free time. On the side note, I recently started playing Minecraft Bedrock for a while. I really love to play on the Java and Bedrock version at the same time. I also love to play some Nintendo Switch games like Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

If you have any questions, you're more welcome to PM me! :D

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  15. Thank's! That's really nice of you. I appreciate :)

I own a Kawasaki zx6r. If I'm completely honest, Minecraft isn't my favorite videogame, haha. It is still pretty cool though, anyways the favorite game award probably goes to "Payday 2" I've invested so many hours in that game and for me it honestly never gets old.

And sure, I would love to friend you in-game! :) Maybe we can play sometimes.

Good to hear that you're doing well. :) Sure, It'd be cool to have someone to play with ^^

Cool! I'm guessing a Forum Ninja is a moderator specifically moderating the forums? I used to be a lot more invested in knowing all this stuff, but it has kind of fell after my interest decreased. :(

Also, I have always wanted to play Super Smash Mobs myself, but I haven't had any Nintendo console to play it with. Anyways, nice to meet you all.. If this "text wall" is against the rules, I'd appreciate if someone taught me quickly on how to use spoiler formatting :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  16. Hi!

I'm Hiccuping, you can call me whatever. I live in Australia, and am 15 years old. Finland seems like a pretty cool palace, I might visit one day, because half my family lives in Sweden, and that's pretty close. There's really no specific game I like to play on Mineplex, though I can be a tryhard on cake wars. Feel free to message me on here, you can friend me in-game with same username.

Your friendly Mineplex player, Hiccuping

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  17. Nice to meet you too! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2019