• 4225 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14280 Players Online
  • 10055 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How's clans going for all of you? :)

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Electricity___, Apr 8, 2019.

?

How's clans been going?

Poll closed May 13, 2019.
  1. Good! Thanks for asking! :)

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. Bad. :(

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. For me clans is going pretty decent but since according to many; we're nearing season 6! So I've been wondering, how has your clans experience been so far? :)

Comment your answers bellow and do the poll if you wish!

Posted Apr 8, 2019
  2. I used to play Clans a lot when it was first released but I ended up stopping because it took quite a while to get anywhere when you had a small clan. It was definitely a fun twist on factions though!

Posted Apr 8, 2019
    Electricity___ likes this.
  3. I’ve played sense season 1, Much more fun back then MUCH MUCH... now it’s barkey functional. They don’t update it... removed dyes... Pay to win for many of it :( Servers are all dead except 1. To many hackers, False banned.... And season 5.5 is taking forever legit half my school year... If they never did 5.5 we would still be on season 5... It’s sorta insane.

Posted Apr 9, 2019
  4. The seasons have been kinda long, yes, we're well aware of it and really are pushing to have shorter seasons. For me, I had a lot of fun at the beginning of the season and I'm looking forward to season 6 :)

Posted Apr 9, 2019
  5. Weeeel due to the fact that I was blacklisted for 90 days not so good. I appealed and all that but I'm mainly wondering who banned me and what evidence they had.

Posted Apr 9, 2019
  6. Clans have been fun for me ever since Alpha. I find fun on it even when there are big bugs like the legend duplication glitch. I always manage to get legends and have good clans with my friends. I just wish that more people play it next season so that all the servers are active. It makes me more happy that it is finally in development and is coming out soon, so that is something to look forward too. Also, to have much shorter seasons.

Posted Apr 9, 2019
    Xion and Electricity___ like this.
  7. The entire server is gonna play it day 1 its a matter of how many are gonna play say day 15 when the power clans have emphasized their dominance

Posted Apr 13, 2019
  8. Hello!

I sadly can’t play several games because my computer will crash, I’ve never played clans I’ve tried but crash for a while. I really want to see what the new season is and what not! I need someone to explain what clans is (;-;)

I do know good stuff about them from what I’ve heard!
    Give me the details fellow mineplexians!

(*'▽'*) ~Kia

Posted Apr 13, 2019
  9. Aw that sucks! I've had the exact same issue! It could be because you either don't have the texture pack for the game, or your laptop simple can't hold all the stuff.

My advice about clans is.....

1) Prepare for toxic people! There are sooo many players that just can't keep their mouths shut!

2) How your base looks doesn't really matter.

3) Be in a popular clan! Normally if you want to be able to do stuff that is.

4) Be nice, even though others aren't, it's best to be nice/yourself anyways! :)

5) Hackers.... EVERYWHERE. I literally just had 2 on my server lol.

6) Just have fun dude! Once you're able to join clans, just remember to have fun! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2019
  10. Reading the guides by good meme Fallen will help a lot (https://www.mineplex.com/threads/clans-resources-guides.2523/), as will knowledge of Champions. Reach out to some other people who will be willing to teach you more!
    Just wondering, what's your computer? I have a Surface Pro 1 and can barely scrape enough frames with Optifine to play Clans. When I play for an extended amount of time, I get some serious thermal throttling. If you have any tips, let me know :]

Posted Apr 14, 2019
  11. On top of optifine set your options to the lowest and you can dedicate more ram to minecraft to really boost it up I went from about 10fps to a steady 50-60 I play on a lenovo x1 carbon i7vpro

Posted Apr 15, 2019
  12. I'm doing great in clans right now, also I'm excited for Season 6

Posted Apr 17, 2019
  13. S6 is going to be awesome! I cannot wait!

Posted Apr 17, 2019