• 1794 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10232 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ratstain, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Howdy! I recently joined the new Mineplex website and I was looking through the forums and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.

My in-game name is ratstain (charming, I know) but people usually just call me rat and although I just recently got back into Mineplex, I've been a member since late 2013 and it's been my favorite server ever since. When I join, I usually play Mixed Arcade and my favorite mini-games are Evolution and Bomb Lobbers. Aside from Mixed Arcade, I also like playing Super Smash Mobs and Bridges. I would love to become a Trainee someday once I feel like I've broadened my knowledge about Mineplex a little bit more. If I did become a Trainee, I would then like to be a part of the staff management team.

I don't have many friends that play on Mineplex so I would love to make new ones! Thank you and have a great day!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  2. Hey there! Welcome back to Mineplex and welcome to the forums! My IGN is ChrissyTheFish (weird, I know, I promise there's a backstory to it...) but feel free to call me Chrissy. I, too, took a break from Mineplex and Minecraft altogether but I'm starting to get back into it. Can't wait to see you around the server and the forums! Cheers!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    ratstain likes this.
  3. I’m a few weeks late on this though I still want to give you a warm welcome to the Mineplex forums!
    Hope you have a good time in here, if you need anything just message me. I hope to see you on the forums or in-game on Mineplex.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  4. My in-game name is _Prof_ and people call me "Prof." I got back into Mineplex in 2016 after playing for a month in 2014. Mineplex is also my favourite server. I usually play The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Speed Builders. Good luck on achieving trainee!

You may friend me in-game, feel free to ask me to play some games with you!

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  5. Hey Ratstain! It’s a pleasure to meet you, welcome to the forum!) You must be great at PVP if you like those games, I’m actually quite jealous since I’m trash at both . I love SSM it’s my favourite game, if you ever see me playing hmu :)
    You want to be staff? That’s so cool! I submitted an application myself, still awaiting a response . If you do apply I wish you the best of luck! I’m Salmon_slayer in game as well, if you ever need anything let me know, and I hope to see you around!)

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  6. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay! I'm very glad you found out about the new forums, as it's a great place to share your ideas and thoughts, as well as access the support hub with a lot of helpful tools and forms. The third major official platform Mineplex currently uses is Discord, which you can access at discord.mineplex.com.

Evolution is actually my second favorite game, behind Draw My Thing, so I was happy to see that more people enjoy playing this game. Feel free to add me as a friend in-game for extra arms, I love to play games with other people!

Posted Sep 5, 2019