• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Elsxer, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Elsxer

Elsxer

Hey there,

I apologize for how cringe that title may be... whoops. I've played Mineplex since around 2015/2016ish but I went inactive for a bit. I used to be pretty active on the old website, but I think my old account got deleted or something with the transition, so here I am! A fresh start never hurt anyone! A little bit about me;

My hobbies include volleyball, guitar, suturing (sounds weirder than it is haha), and photography.
    My favorite TV show is probably Grey's Anatomy, but I absolutely love finding new TV shows to watch so if you have any suggestions, let me know

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by :)

-Elsxer

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    Kollu and NothinButNet36 like this.
  2. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

Hello! Welcome to the new forums, hope you like how things turned out :)

I’ve been playing Mineplex since 2014, and despite a few breaks here and there I’ve never really left. I’ve also been a staff member since October 2017.

My hobbies include tennis, hanging out with friends/family, and playing with my two cats. I also play a lot of Pokémon (especially the older games). I don’t really watch TV, but my favorite movie is definitely The Lion King :)

Hope to see you around!

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    Elsxer and Kollu like this.
  3. MrDrProfessor//_Prof_

MrDrProfessor//_Prof_

Hi!

I have played Mineplex since 2014, took a little over 2 years break, and returned in August of 2016 with my own account. I was active on the forums since 2017. Your Enjin account is not deleted (you can still log into it), you just cannot view the forums. In my opinion, I like Enjin better, but that can change depending on if the website developers/designers decide to upgrade it.

My hobbies include hockey, guitar, YouTube, and reading. My favourite TV show is The Big Bang Theory, I recommend take some time and watch an episode or two of it, I think you will enjoy it!

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Mar 13, 2019
    Kollu and Elsxer like this.
  4. MlNTY

MlNTY

Hi!

It's nice to meet you! I've also been playing Mineplex since 2015 and haven't really quit the server since then. My favorite games include draw my thing, super smash mobs, dominate, and block hunt. My hobbies include acting, playing on the computer, and spending quality time with my friends and family. My favorite TV show would have to be America's Got Talent, though I don't really watch TV nowadays. It's a good show in my opinion because of the variety of interesting talents from those who participate. If you have any questions, or just want to friend me on the network, feel free by all means! Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Cheers!

Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 12:12 AM
  5. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Hailo o/

I don't really play on Mineplex anymore, but I play a lot of Splatoon and Super Smash Bros Ultimate. My hobbies are browsing Wikipedia, History, and Math. I'm a pretty boring person.

Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 2:12 AM
    PapiKirito, Elsxer and Kollu like this.
  6. Elsxer

Elsxer

That's not boring at all! Thanks for saying hi!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 9:40 PM
    Kollu likes this.
  7. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Nice to meet you, so that you can know me a little better here is some things

Brief Biogarphy

Favorite Color: Red

Hobbies Outside of Mineplex
    Im on my highschools JV basketball team and love basketball. I am a freshman
    I’m not the best reader but when I find a good book there’s no stopping me

Personal Information

Favorite Movie: Avengers Infinity War
    Favorite TV Show: Psych and Monk I like my dective shows and their fricking hilarious
    Favorite Videogames: Madden 19, NBA 2K19 and of course Minecraft
    Favorite Food: Pizza
    Favorite Dessert: Anything Chocolate

Things I want to achieve on mineplex

Reach Level 100 on bedrock edition
    Reach Top 20 in Cakewars leaderboards on Bedrock (currently ranked 48)
    Become YouTube Rank for bedrock mineplex

I reccomend you watch Monk and Psych. the whole series is on Amazon Prime!!!

Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 9:55 PM
  8. Hey!

Welcome to the forums! I tried guitar once, but never really went through with it. I’m not big into sports, but I do love a show called The 100 on Netflix; you should really check it out! @Glitz knows all about it

Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 10:54 PM
    Elsxer, Kollu and Glitz like this.
  9. Snowwii

Snowwii

Howdy is a nice word owo.
    Pls make sure to read all the rules

Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 11:00 PM
  10. ___TacoCat___

___TacoCat___

hello, welcome!
    And don't worry the title wasn't cringe at all!

Posted Mar 15, 2019 at 11:00 PM
  11. Elsxer

Elsxer

Hey! Thanks for saying hi! I love The 100, my favorite character is probably Lexa. I really love all of the character development, especially Octavia's.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 16, 2019 at 11:47 PM
  12. Posted Mar 17, 2019 at 12:42 AM
    Elsxer likes this.
  13. SorryIWasLate

SorryIWasLate

Yo!

Welcome to the Mineplex forums!

It's so lovely to meet you! I'm Allison, but many people call me Alli or Sorry.

Most of your hobbies are the same as mine. Except suturing...honestly, I had to google search it to find out what it was. It's so cool that you enjoy that, you're the first person I've ever met that enjoys that sort of activity!

Tv shows oh Tv shows, how I love thee! I love documentaries, so I highly recommend watching The Hunt. For some regular shows, you should try The Umbrella Academy, Criminal Minds, and The Crown!

I hope you enjoy using the forums and to see you around more c:

Keep doing what you’re doing and keep up the excellent work ♥

-Sorry

Posted Mar 17, 2019 at 3:24 PM
  14. Elsxer

Elsxer

Suturing is a weird hobby haha ;) I've been wanting to start The Umbrella Academy for a while now, as I've heard great things about it. Thanks for saying hi!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2019 at 7:21 PM