• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10024 Players Online
  • 7134 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DatImmortal/LegendMiner, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here, it's really nice to see more players wanting to get involved in the greater Mineplex community.

A bit about myself, I'm currently a Mineplex Bedrock Trainee on my 5th week. My favourite games are Cake Wars, Skywars and any other fast-pace PVP games really. I'm usually either hanging out in lobbies or playing in games with my friends in a party. I'm always eager to help out the community with ideas that they have or just general questions, so feel free to message me on the forums if you have any of these!

Once again, welcome to the forums and I hope you have a nice stay.

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  2. Heyo! Just want to join in with everyone else in welcoming you. It is great to have you here and I hope I can see you in-game! I mostly play on the Java network, so if you are playing there hopefully I can run into you there! Feel free to say hello :)

If you ever need anything, feel free to message here on the forums or in-game!

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  3. Hello! Welcome to Mineplex! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I'm Alex, and I've been playing Mineplex since mid-2014. This is my second time being a staff member, my first time being from 2017-2019. If you see me on the server you'll most likely find me playing Nano as that is my favorite game, however you could also see me playing the occasional game of Cake Wars or Speed Builders. Hope to see you around :)

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  4. Hey! o/

Welcome to Mineplex and the Mineplex forums. I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying your time so far. My name is xEspeon, but you can call me Espeon if you wish. I've been a staff member for almost 6 months now. I started playing Mineplex back in 2014 and you can occasionally find me playing super smash mobs. I hope we can meet in-game one day. If you do see me in a lobby or game don't be scared to say hi.

It's nice to meet you and I hope you have a good rest of your day!

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  5. Hey hey!

My name is Tam but you might see me in-game as hkq. I’m currently a trainee on the mineplex network and still new to moderating! If you have any concerns you can feel free to message me here on the forums and I will help you with whatever you need or redirect you to a higherup who will be of more ability to help. If you ever see me in-game you can feel free to say hi, I don’t bite! :)

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  6. Hello!

Welcome to the forums! My name is Stables and I am attempting to be more active on the forums! If you have any question feel free to contact me and if I can't resolve it I will redirect it to a staff member. I am super interested in the mini-game microbattle so if you ever want someone to play with you can always message me. I am currently ranked Immortal, if you are interested in subscribing to the immortal subscription you can always use this link https://www.mineplex.com/shop.

Well it was nice meeting you!
    sincerely, Stables

Posted Aug 9, 2020