• 292 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5842 Players Online
  • 5550 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to w-tap correctly

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by xd Sigma, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Hey everyone, I've been really confused lately on how to w-tap. I always spam my left mouse button to attack players, but I also spam my sprint key (which is on my mouse) to make it so that I don't lose my sprint. So what I want to know is how to w-tap correctly, and if I should be spamming my sprint key as well as my attack key. I feel that if I don't spam my sprint key, I will lose my sprint and move slower when letting go of w and pressing it again. There have also been videos on youtube talking about something called "toggle sprint," and I don't really know what that means. So if anyone can help out, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  2. not sure but is toggle sprint only a hack? or a feature also somewhere?

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  3. I just googled it and it looks like its not allowed on most servers. Lol I thought that it was a setting you could turn on and off.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2021
  4. it should be but its not allowed, lets say someone has a disability for xbox theres alot of custom stuff you can use to help you that chnages controls , even something you blow into and it makes you move, i seen this streamer use it

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  5. toggle sprint just makes u always sprint LOL

also w tapping is just tapping w between hits

just time it right.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  6. dont spam your sprint key. make sure to time ur "taps" do be right after the opponent turns red

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    moppy likes this.
  7. Toggle sprint is not a hack LOOL. it comes with most allowed clients on Java like Badlion and Lunar. All it does it just allows u to not need to constantly hold ctrl and it holds it for itself.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  8. Heya!

As @Hubaa said above, toggle sprint is basically a feature on most Java clients (for example; Labymod, Lunar Client, Badlion Client) and it just allows you to make it so you’re always sprinting instead of having to double-tap your W key, etc. I use it myself and it’s toggled by a key on your keyboard, for me, that key is R but you can choose what key you want it to be. It isn’t a hack, it's an approved mod listed here, among many other approved mods. Generally speaking, any mod that doesn't affect your gameplay is allowed. There are some bedrock clients that have toggle sprint such as Fate Client but since it isn't on the approved mods list, it's more of a use at your own risk type of thing. That meaning, you can be punished depending on what the client does.

I hope this helped, if you have any other questions and/or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    Gil-galad and ItsFree like this.
  9. Wait so you can hold down the sprint button and it will always sprint?

OP OP
  10. Typically, you just press a key to toggle it on or off. For me, that key is R. When I press R it toggles it meaning I’m always sprinting, then when I press R again, it goes back to normal. Mind you I am a Java player and I’m not sure if it works the same on Bedrock but I’d assume so since toggle sprint is the same on every client I’ve used so far.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  11. So what did Hubaa mean when saying that you don't need to hold control?

OP OP
  12. Some people hold control (key on the keyboard) to sprint instead of double tapping the W key. It’s just another method to sprint without toggle sprint.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  13. Ohhhhhhhhh ok. I have a button on my mouse to sprint so I guess I'll just hold that down to sprint. Seems like the easiest way for me.

Update: I am able to hold down my sprint button to continue my sprint

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 21, 2021
    siee likes this.