• 1056 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3635 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to really fix the game

Discussion in 'Champions' started by Muils, Jan 13, 2020.

1. So champions is a changed game now and I would say that it's less fun to play than it was about 2 years ago. I would like to talk about the abilities that are a little too good/annoying/broken. This is my opinion however and you are free to disagree. Do I think Mineplex will do anything? No. But I can always hope.

Assassin:
    Clans players won't like me for saying these things but I honestly think the kit needs a total revamp. I don't think that it should be able to out trade brute. On top of that the double invis is broken as it basically gives the player free hits. Smoke bomb is broken as it's free hits and you become invisible so you can use it to run in most situations. Illusion is broken because once again, you become invis and get more free hits. That's not fun to fight. "Ranger is a counter to sin" what if I don't want to play ranger?? I think this is the most unbalanced class (in my opinion of course)

Mage:
    The "broken" abilities for mage I would say are Void and lightning orb. To fix this I just think void should have less health and for lightning orb it should have less range and be capped at a maximum level of 3. I would not say rupture is broken but it's annoying when it is spammed since you can't do much against it.

Ranger:
    I would say ranger only annoying if arrows are spammed. The biggest problem for me is napalm shot because it can destroy you very fast. To fix this I would say to make it less damaging.

Knight:
    Knight is quite easy to use. Hilt smash should be capped at level 3, not 5 as hilt 5 does too much damaging, plus it gives a speed debuff making it an easy combo. I think Knight has a little too much health too.

Brute:
    In my opinion this is the most balanced class and I actually think knight is easier to use. This does not mean brute has some broken abilities though, block toss does kb, a lot of damage, it's a ranged weapon and gets in in your way. Should be made less damaging or have a longer cool down. Takedown helps you get to someone, slows them and does damage I think that needs a balance too.
    I'm fine with bloodlust.

Thanks for reading, I know some of you will disagree and that's fine. Be sure to tell me why

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  2. Half of the skills in the game are bugged. Kinda hard to say where Assassin would be without invis.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Bossitiveplays likes this.
  3. Well I'm my opinion assassin should just be removed but I know that will never happen. Without invis it would take more skill to use therefore it would be more balanced. No I do not think this nerf would be too harsh as the class does a lot of melee damage. In ccl players get around with evade recall too which shows it's still possible to use without invis.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2020
  4. Playing assassin without invis isn't impossible, I have seen many good assassins play evade recall. Im not saying I agree with outright removing both, just that its possible to play without. Removing both abilities may be too big a debuff for many, especially since recall cant be activated while slowed.

Posted Jan 14, 2020