• 639 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 639 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to rank up (have more worlds)

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by TheDazuken, Jan 7, 2021.

?

How to rank up?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2021.
  1. Idk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. pay

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So, day ago I have made VIP hotel house and now I want to build something more but I can't create more worlds so system says that I need rank up, but I don't know how to rank up so plz someone tell me how to do It. :squint::angryyoda:

Posted Jan 7, 2021
  2. Hi there! You can upgrade your rank by purchasing a rank in the Mineplex Marketplace, which can be found in the in-game pause menu. You can click on the button that says ‘Mineplex Shop’ or something similar to that, and you will be taken to a page on the Marketplace. Here, you can select one of 3 different ranks: Duke and Duchess, Lord and Lady, and Knight. Each of these have different permissions, monthly rewards, and titles.
    -Bob

Posted Jan 7, 2021
    Aquaris and Gil-galad like this.
  3. Hello there!

As @Bob16077777 stated above, in order to create more housing plots, you'll have to buy a premium rank in the Mineplex Marketplace which can be found at the menu, the ranks that are available at the moment are: Knight, Lord, Lady, Duke and Duchess. You will have to buy them by using minecoins which is the Marketplace currency and you can get minecoins basically just by buying them with whatever purchasing method you may have.

Each rank has its own different perks and it would be really cool to check them out on your own, this includes bonus shards and monthly crates, also some exclusive cosmetics such as particles and costumes.

I hope this message helps, if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to message me at anytime! <3

Posted Jan 7, 2021
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  4. as everyone stated very well You need to purchase ranks with minecoins (Minecraft's currency system) They cost up to 12 dollars for minecoins. I don't know how much the ranks are though

Posted Jan 11, 2021