• 449 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3028 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How To Play MINEPLEX! - 2020 Update!! (Video Guide)

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by CrackleHarvest36, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Heyo! I'm here with another video on Mineplex, but this time, it's a guide. In this video, I teach you how to play on Mineplex in 2020! This is just a fun little video I made; the idea is from ParkerGames. Parker made a video exactly like this around six years ago, so I thought it was time for an updated video. Obviously, you can tell it was updated by the big updated stamp in the thumbnail. I also took the time to change the Mineplex logo in the thumbnail! I hope you enjoy!! :D

Posted Jan 1, 2020
  2. Okay never figured out how to join or play on Mineplex thanks.

Posted Jan 1, 2020
    Gzen (away) and Jaek like this.
  3. If you're being sarcastic, this is a joke video.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 1, 2020
  4. This video made me laugh It's a cool video. :)

Posted Jan 1, 2020
  5. Heyo!

This is a great video you've made. Could be extremely useful to newer players as well! I did love the names you came up with for the NPC's that did make me laugh. Keep up the amazing work you're doing on your channel! I've seen a few videos of yours (mainly staff interviews) but they're really good, so keep it up!

Posted Jan 1, 2020
  6. Now I know his name is Frank. Thank you sir.

Posted Jan 1, 2020
  7. Glad it did! Thank you!!!

Thank you so much!!

Anytime, pal!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 1, 2020
  8. Hey Harvest!

Thank you for the video you posted. This can bring more players to Mineplex because this server should has so many games to play on, including the Nano Games.

I hope I can be in your videos.

Posted Jan 1, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 likes this.
  9. Hey!

Thanks for making this, I think it’s really important that new players know about all the significant changes made in 2020, especially in relation to the names of the NPCs. Some of our NPCs are easily offended when their proper names aren’t identified, specifically Frank and Bill. Many people end up switching their names, leaving confusion in the lobby when someone may be referring to Frank when they are actually referring to Bill.
    Player 1: Hey dude, Frank just gave me an awesome tutorial of Mineplex.
    Player 2: Nah bro, I think you’re talking about Bill!

Overall, I found this to be very informative and helpful. Keep up the good work!

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  10. Heyo!

This is a super helpful video for the new players so thank you for doing this! I found this video pretty informative and it's nice of you to go out of your way to do this for new players who are in need of assistance since they just joined the server. Overall, excellent guide! Love the names you gave the NPC's btw!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 14, 2020