• 2308 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10312 Players Online
  • 8004 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to have a pet in your cakewars games!

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Cvzki, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Im not sure if im the first one to post about this, but i discovered something today.

TL:DR: typing /rename (your pets name here) in a game spawns your pet besides you.

I was renaming my pet in the lobby 5 seconds before the game was supposed to start, i couldnt type the command fast enough and did it in the game anyway. To my suprise, the command worked! and another thing that suprised me was that my mooshroom pet was right besides me, ready to aid me in battle. After today im gonna be doing this all the time, and im pretty sure since its a command, it works anywhere on the map. Very cool discorvery! I see how this could be cool for a entire team to have a pet that matches their team colors, maybe a party. For example, i know someone like Reks Nz always goes green team, they usually have to wait for bricks for a couple seconds (like every other cw player) and while waiting, they could rename a pet such as the green monkey to match the team colors. Just a idea.

HOWEVER, this pet is very inconsistent, as it tends to despawn after you go to lobby, or you die, but its a 50/50 for some reason. this may be bad for someone like reks aswell, as maybe while they are crouching to eat the cake, their pet or their pets name may pop up and alert players of his pressence. I have no clue if others can see your pets name or your pet, but if they can this may be a issue.

Anyway, this is all i had to say. Thank you if you read the entire thing.

Posted Feb 22, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 22, 2020
  2. Lol funny bug xD its probably going to be patched but its cool that you can summon pets in game xD

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Cvzki like this.
  3. I already knew about this and I’ve found myself doing it quite often. I wouldn’t really call it a bug, since it’s just fulfilling what it’s supposed to do. Well, sure, you aren’t supposed to have pets in-game but you know what I mean. I’ve had my pet in a game before and I have to say it’s funny to see people’s reactions. Most of the time the pet can be a bit of a distraction. I believe it works in any game as well, as long as you do it just as the game is starting. You have time it just right XD. It’s also just pretty cool to have my Corgi in-game. Well done for discovering it as well :)

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    Korben (gone) and Cvzki like this.
  4. Xd i've been using this since 2017.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  5. I did this till I got the stupid glitch where I can’t rename my pet because anything I put it registers as innapropiate

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  6. I felt that. I keep getting ghost muted because i try to re-name my pet. 99% of the time i can't even do it because it tells me that it's an inappropriate name.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Cvzki and NothinButNet like this.
  7. Yep! Most people actually don’t know this glitch, so it’s pretty comical to see what people respond to seeing a pet in-game. Usually, I just play around with it, although sometimes it turns out to be more than that. Players often get confused when they see a pet in-game, so it’s somewhat of an advantage when fighting. I don’t really use it as much as I used to when I discovered it, but occasionally I’ll have some fun with it. Congratulations on the discovery, I’m sure lots more people will be experimenting with this glitch once they see this thread.

Posted Feb 27, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 28, 2020