• 1244 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5793 Players Online
  • 4549 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to get good at zombie?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by BFDI, Nov 10, 2019.

1. So I've played the game for a while, but I've been pretty bad at it. So I decided to use Zombie since I think it'd work for me, but people say it's really hard to learn. So if you use Zombie or played it and was decent at it, can you post ways to get better at it?

Edit: There's also a chance I might main something else too so this thread might be pointless in the future.

Posted Nov 10, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 11, 2019
  2. Just keep playing it. The more you get used to it the better off you'll be. Make sure to aim for where the player is, not it's model. This means you can hit above chicken, wolf, and magma cube and still hit them. But for IG you have to hit the sweetspot which is a bit harder to tell.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  3. Obviously, practice makes perfect. You'll need to get experience with leading arrow shots and speed shooting to get the most out of zombie. It's mostly a long range heavy-hitter with a few abilities to help it out in close combat, so you'll need to rely on being good with a bow. Try aiming where people will land after a double jump/ability for easy shots. Use death's grasp to hit enemies (like slime slam) and shoot people after for double bow damage. Death's grasp recharges in like 2 seconds if you can hit someone using it.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  4. suck less

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  5. No disagreement with the above that practice is a must, however I wanted to add a couple of things to that which you can focus on. Try to keep a safe distance from other players, zombie is not a close-combat kit, it's mostly a camping kit but also can be utilized by moving around the map and shooting your arrows. Speaking of arrows, the bow is zombie's best weapon, when you happen to come into close contact with another person I urge you not to fight them using zombie's axe but instead use the axe ability to push them away and in the process you can almost instantly switch to your bow and try to land a couple of shots while your using the zombie's axe ability.
    Zombie is an interesting kit and can be complicated to master at times, but it's worth it!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  6. How to get good at zombie? According to the zombie mind speedup tech, a person who couldn't do five of his/her brains before would have instantly improved his/her performance. For example, in zombie you have to look carefully and could find the bomb before you die so you are pretty much just walking into danger.

Hey, if zombies could outperform humans, most likely humans would beat zombies quickly in a fight.

I don't think it's because zombies can perform at a higher level. But they are intelligent enough to know that fighting one won't help and might be bad for their future survival. They'll at least learn from it. It's just in the interests of their survival to fight to the end.

Quote from: Duran Duran on October 26, 2011, 02:04:50 PM OK.

Posted Nov 20, 2019
    leo_thya and Eroil like this.
  7. Well, the best Zombie, GreatMCGamer, said he uses his subconsciousness to play Zombie. To do that, you're gonna need lots of practice! Try to take every opportunity you can to hit targets that are in the air or falling down. That'll help you hone your predicting skill. Don't just practice your aim, you also have to learn to keep your distance because Zombie sucks at pvp. Of course, don't stand too far away because the further the distance between you and your target, the more factors that will disrupt your accuracy. At the end of the day, everything requires practice. Practice doesn't make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect, unless you use hacks......

Posted Nov 21, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 21, 2019
  8. lol GreatMC

Posted Nov 21, 2019