• 1415 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9853 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to get Area 51 Guard Morph

Discussion in 'Help' started by sdailey, Sep 21, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do you get the Guard Morph? Is it a secret thing in the lobby or is it through the Alien Invasion mini-game? I did the Area 51 mini-game and won on both sides and didn't unlock it so I'm a bit confused.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  2. Heyo!

You can unlock the Guard Morph by purchasing a PPC membership this month. If you buy it after this month, you won't be able to get it anymore. You can purchase it at www.mineplex.com/shop, or just click the shop tab at the top of the forums. You can't unlock it from in-game, only through this month's PPC reward. Hopefully this helped you!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    SpookVegetables and sdailey like this.
  3. Heyo.

Like @TooMuchXMas4You already said,
    Area 51 guard morph in reality is actually a PPC cosmetic for september 2019. Meaning that you will have to subscribe to PPC this month to get it. You can find out more and subscribe to it at https://www.mineplex.com/powerplayclub

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    BasicT and sdailey like this.
  4. Okay, thanks for the answers :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2019
    BasicT and Klobby like this.
  5. Awesome it looks like you found the right answer! Yes, this is the PPC (Power Play Club) cosmetic for September. If you would like to have this morph, you will need to purchase a subscription before September is over. You can purchase this subscription and read more about it at https://www.mineplex.com/shop.

This thread will be locked as the original question was answered. I will also move it to help so people can better find it if they are looking for help with the same question. Have a great day!

Posted Sep 23, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.