• 1585 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1585 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to fail at being a cheater ep. 1. Forget that your client tells people you're using it

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Kacper42PL, Nov 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  2. OP OP Posted Nov 23, 2020
  3. o7

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  4. That's a spam module on sigma that the person is able to toggle on and off.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    anna. likes this.
  5. I think the whole point of that is to annoy people , its not like sigma users use some subtle hacks that are hard for average players to notice like reach and reduced kb . They go about with bhop,fly and kill aura expecting to get noticed.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  6. Hack clients are viruses! I’ve downloaded a ton of clients and they’ve been blocked by Sophos. Which means it’s a virus since Sophos is a anti-virus.

But yes, sigma users do use kill aura, bhop, extended reach, vclip, and a ton of other hacks.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  7. That's not hacked clients work.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    eToast_ and StyxKiller03 like this.
  8. Antivirus software is known to detect benevolent programs as threats sometimes, which means that it could have been a false flag. However, you should only bypass this if you trust the source entirely, which is of course not the case with hacked clients.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  9. I don’t trust it but either way hacking is boring.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  10. Grammar

Posted Nov 23, 2020