• 226 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5659 Players Online
  • 5433 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How olds your minecraft account?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YxngAP6310, Nov 29, 2021.

1. March 2013 I remember begging my dad for Minecraft until he finally gave in

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  2. Nicee

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2021
    coconut likes this.
  3. Hm, Well I remember I actually made mine somewhere around 2016. During this time I had actually already had Minecraft for quite a while and eventually had my parents finally buy me the Java edition of Minecraft. Now I'll be honest, I don't remember it like yesterday, but I do remember I was extremely happy and even went to my favorite small streamers during a stream and said it in the chat. It was a bright day for me, though little did I know I would've actually stayed playing Minecraft for so long. Man, 2016 was really something wasn't it? Mineplex during that time was also so booming, with the thing I remember the most was playing Dragon Escape, a game which I liked due to my favorite YouTubers playing it and playing a bit of CTF, whilst also excitedly yelling at any staff there being marveled by their presence(whaaaaaaat I was young okay?)

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  4. Lol we were all young don’t worry

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. mine is from december 2014

Posted Dec 4, 2021
  6. I bought Java on January 1st, 2012, but my account is at least a few months older than that because I played Minecraft Classic for a while in 2011. It's absolutely insane to think that this account is nearly a decade old, especially considering I'm just shy of 20 myself. There are few interests that I can say I've maintained for the majority of my whole life.

Posted Dec 4, 2021
  7. I never actually had a Minecraft account until around 2019/20 as I was playing on the legacy edition of Minecraft until that point. My Bedrock Account is about 1.5 years old and my Java account is about 11 months old (I think)

Posted Dec 4, 2021
  8. Over 6 years

Posted Dec 4, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. 7 years old :D

Posted Dec 4, 2021