• 103 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1688 Players Online
  • 1585 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How olds your Discord Account?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YxngAP6310, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Hello there,

Just seeing who’s accounts are what’s years haha,

Mine was made: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:40:54 UTC

to find when yours was made lookup “Discord lookup” then go to discord.id and then past in your discord id to get that go to your discord and go to your profile and click the 3 dots and hit copy id and put in the site and find out when yours was made!

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and Cepheus like this.
  2. Well I can't remember the exact date but I made mine in March of 2018

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  3. Nice!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  4. I made my first discord account on July 22, 2016 and I made my second account which is my main account now on August 18, 2016

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  5. Man, truth is I lost my original Discord account, which by now would be about 5 years old or so, but my newest one is probably a good 7-8 months old or so which is nice, but doesn't define how long I've been on Discord. Now I know, I know, you probably shouldn't be counting that but I really have been using Discord for a long time, I probably know the app like the back of my head at this point really. It's just somewhere that really started everything for me, from how I started to make friends, to how I began getting to know people, to how I even started to make my mark on the internet itself. if it hadn't been for discord I'd have not even met my bf, someone extremely dear to me, but yeah I guess that answers it lol.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  6. Oh wow well that’s craziness yeah discord has impacted lots of life’s including mine.

OP OP
    Cepheus and Kindnessaj like this.
  7. My first account was made August 6th, 2016 but I have an interesting story with my accounts. The one I previously used got disabled and deleted due to being "underaged" for discord which I was not. I had switch to an old account I had which was created November 26th, 2017.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  8. Oh that sucks that it was disabled!!

Nice!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 30, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  9. Mine was made July 11th, 2017! I used Skype well before discord, so during 2016 when everyone migrated to discord and I was still on that. I haven’t heard of Skype in awhile, I wonder if people still use it.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  10. Yeah Skype is the og stuff I used to use it forever ago met some of my closest friends on there, sadly my account was hacked on Skype, and yeah I bet a bit of people use it still haha!

OP OP
    Cepheus and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  11. Sometime 2015-2016 came my first account and then I switched near the beginning of 2018. I'm no different than many people on this thread - Discord impacted my life greatly, both positively and negatively, and I have made some great friendships through it!

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  12. May 2018-specifically to reconnect with a long-lost friend from Mineplex. I never would have imagined how useful it would become.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  13. don't have one

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  14. I think mine is around 1 year old

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  15. That’s awesome and glad to hear :)

Nice nice!

Really? That’s actually pretty surprising I as I see you all over the forums your just someone id think to have an account but I mean hey lots of people don’t enjoy it everyone has different opinions.

Oh wow it’s always the best feeling reconnecting with old friends

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2021,
    Cepheus and BlazeFire like this.
  16. I'm already near omnipresent on 2 forums along with having a semblance of life thwt I must return to occasionally...
    3 is just too much

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  17. Conveniently, just two days after you lol
    I made mine on August 31st, 2016.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  18. Hey! My account was made on September 15th, 2016, so not too long after you! I actually refused to download Discord and make an account for a while because I was used to Skype and I didn't want to switch over to a new application that most, if not all, of my friends, hadn't switched over to. I'm glad I did in the end because Discord has definitely been a lot better than Skype. It has been quite some time since I've talked about Skype as well!

Posted Nov 28, 2021
  19. Ah that makes sense

LOL that’s great!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2021,
    Cepheus likes this.
  20. Hey!

I actually am not too sure. Im confident discord shows you how old your account is but if it does i'm very unsure as to how I can see it. So just from memory i'd say my account is about 7 months old. I've had multiple discord accounts, the totalled up amount of time of owning discord accounts i'd say is 1 1/2 years. The first 2 accounts I had got messed up with issues and I had to make new accounts. The current one I have now is so far the most successful (in terms of no issues) and im enjoying it a lot so far. :)

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.