• 1788 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8770 Players Online
  • 6982 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How much effort does it take just to reset the map??

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Sawb, Nov 26, 2020.

?

Do you want a map reset after 8 months of nothing?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. Bring me season 7

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  1. I mean seriously. Is mineplex gonna reset the clans map soon or not?

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  2. It is a whole new season, not just a map this means alot of changes i do agree that it is taking a while however there is only 1 dev working on it so its understandable SoonTM

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    anna. likes this.
  3. Hey,

I understand why you're angry and many other clans fans are angry but don't worry. We now have the wonderful AlexTheCoder (our lead developer) working hard to push the clans update to the public soon :) There isn't a known date or even an estimate, but hopefully, Alex can get this done soon. In the meantime, I highly suggest exploring the rest of Mineplex! Until Clans comes out, you can try games such as UHC (if you enjoy a Survival style game), Dragon Escape (if you enjoy parkour), or even Nano Games (very chill games that go by quickly).

Again, I really hope the clans update is released soon enough and I highly suggest trying other parts of the network in the meantime. Unfortunately, the map will not be reset until the new season is released as there's no point in resetting the map once, then another time after a month or two.

Have a good day!
    ~~

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    iKassy likes this.
  4. I understand your frustration, as the update has been long awaited, but as @Paiynz stated, it is not as simple as a map reset. There is a lot more new content coming in, things being fixed, and since there is one person spearheading the development, things will obviously take time. Thankfully, it is being given its attention and it will definitely come around soon, even if there is no official information on an expected date. Just be on the lookout here on forums or in discord for that announcement, I'm sure your wait will pay off, as the next season will be worth it!

Hope this helps :)

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    Daemor and iKassy like this.
  5. Hola!

Firstly I want to say we understand the frustrations you feel about Season 7 not being released yet. But, I want to reassure you that it is being worked on. In the past there has been some complications with some sort of update being pushed for Clans, but now all of those previous issues are resolved and is being resolved. I also want to say that the Clans Team is very excited about Season 7 and we hope when the time comes everyone else is able to enjoy clans too. A lot of new and exciting things are yet to come, and also we appreciate you being patient along with the rest of the community who are also being patient.

Posted Nov 26, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 26, 2020
  6. Hey there,

As a clans player myself, I do completely understand the frustration with waiting months on end for an update. To reassure everyone that reads this, clans season 7 is being developed by Alex, we just need a little bit more patience from the community. Sadly, the clan's team does not have a set date and we'll need to wait a little longer till there is a public release of a date. We're proud that the clans community has been as patient as they have and we hope you can continue to be whilst clans is in development.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  7. I don't care so much for the map. I would just prefer that mod's maybe roam on clan's considering there is a rampant hacking issue on clans. I see mod's spending hours on building something in lobby 1 just to get their hours in instead of helping out the Mineplex community by GETTING RID OF THE HACKERS

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  8. Once having a microsoft account is a requirement for java minecraft in general blatant hackers shouldn't be an issue.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    iKassy likes this.
  9. I can see why you feel that way and to be real with you there are a lot of mods on the staff team that don't really know champions well, even though clans is pretty dead right now there are still some staff who do actually check clans. You can also use ClansRequest which is better to use then StaffRequest when it comes to champion related games, there are mods in the com that know it and clans. Also it does help when you record the hackers and report it here https://www.mineplex.com/clansreport it helps a lot and we do check them pretty quickly or at least try to whenever we can.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  10. I mean instead of doing that why not just delete the hack clients instead. Mojangs game, they can tell them to remove it before they can be sued. There hack clients gone

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  11. I would use clans and staff request except for the fact I am muted for something I didn't say so idk what else to tell you

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  12. You can also DM me or some other clan staff in the clans discord if want, I'll answer there pretty quickly if you aren't in it I can invite you

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  13. if u could inv me that would b great ty

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    iKassy likes this.
  14. go to the mineplex discord > Clans > pins

Posted Dec 3, 2020