• 803 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8412 Players Online
  • 7609 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How Mineplex Could Improve Thread?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Jet Starglaze, Mar 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,

Im thinking of making a huge thread compiling things that could help mineplex improve, and i have a question.

if i make that thread (respectfuly ofc) will i be punished, will the thread be locked, and will it hurt my chances of being a trainee later if i decide to apply?

I want honest answers, looking into the past of the forums im kinda scared to make that thread.

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Kight like this.
  2. Heya Jet!

We absolutely encourage feedback from the community! As long as your thread does not violate any of the Website Rules or Forum Guidelines, then you’re more than welcome to make a thread criticizing different aspects of the server that you feel can be improved. Please do keep in mind, as outlined in the Forum Guidelines, it says “All criticism MUST be accompanied by constructive suggestions on how it could be fixed/improved.” With that being said, be sure to elaborate more in depth on how you think the issues being presented within your thread can be fixed/improved, and of course please present any criticism you may have in a positive manner!

If the criteria in the thread does not meet our Forum Guidelines, this will result in the thread being locked or achieved, as determined by a Forums Team Member. Providing feedback/criticism in a positive manner will certainly not jeopardize your chances of becoming Staff later. However, as outlined in BAT2 (Becoming a Trainee 2: Train Harder), if you are issued any warning points (that are still active) and choose to apply, you will not be considered for the position. (All Warning Points expire in 30 days)

I hope this helped answer your questions! If you have any further questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. I will be locking the thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Jylie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.