• 340 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4486 Players Online
  • 4146 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How many shards will you get from activating one amplifier?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by kibelekmc, Jan 22, 2022.

1. How many shards I will get after an hour amplifier, when activated during peak hours on java? What is the best game for activating amplifier?

Posted Jan 22, 2022
  2. Hi

Game amplifiers will double the amount of shards you would receive normally. The amount you actually accumulate will depend on how many people “thank” you for the game amplifier and also how you perform in the games (as usual). As far as what games are the best, I’d say that games you’re best at would be the most rewarding, as long as there’s a decent amount of people playing them. I don’t think I’ve ever actually used a game amplifier myself however, so I’ll let others who have provide responses with tips on how to maximize the amount of shards you receive:)

Posted Jan 22, 2022
  3. As Ren said, you don't get any shards just for using it. To make the most of it, activate it on one of the most popular games (such as Cake Wars) at peak time (usually Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday afternoon/evening) to get as many "thanks" as possible)-that's where YOUR shards will come from. Anyone playing that game, including you, will get far more shards for the hour the amplifier is active.

Posted Jan 22, 2022
  4. Thank you very much for your responses:)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2022
  5. Stole the words right out of my mouth haha

Posted Jan 22, 2022
  6. I'm assuming you mean for java, but in case you mean bedrock, then you can't actually get shards from amplifiers anymore. There was a glitch where you could get infinite shards, so I believe mineplex ended up removing shards tipped from amplifiers for that reason

Posted Jan 22, 2022
  7. To reiterate, peak times are around midday EST, especially on weekdays. That's when you should get the most thanks. I suggest you use it on games like Cake Wars or Speed Builders, like suggested above.

As for the amount of shards you can expect to get, I remember once I used an amplifier and I got a couple thousand shards, I think somewhere between 3-5k. I'd say you can expect a similar amoun, hopefully even more. :)

Posted Jan 22, 2022