• 869 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11784 Players Online
  • 10915 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How long do escalated player reports take

Discussion in 'Help' started by pup9, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has been 5-6 days since my player report has been escalated, and I am very eager to know if it will be accepted. Approximately how long do escalated reports take?

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  2. Hey Pup!

From my understanding, there unfortunately isn’t a set time frame for how quickly these types of reports are handled. It really depends on the availability of the respective team that the report was forwarded to. Sometimes these Staff Members can busy with other responsibilities/duties on their respective team(s), and will evaluate the report as soon as possible! If your report hasn’t been answered in over 2 weeks (14 days), you’re more than welcome to reach out to a Reports Patrol Mentor/Reports Patrol Assistance, and they will look further into your report! All of the RPA can be found here. I hope this helped, however if you have any further questions and/or concerns, feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    pup9 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.