• 376 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7530 Players Online
  • 7154 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How long did it take for you to get to lvl 100, or where you are right know.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LostShrimp13, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Hi! I've been playing Mineplex since 2014, but I didn't hit level 100 (on Java) until November 2020. So, it took me a total of six years to get there. Now I'll have to admit, I wasn't planning on ever getting it really, but I guess that changed after the pandemic hit. It's honestly a long story, but I guess I'll leave a timeframe here.

I played a bit here and there during the first few years, even before stats and levels were released. But then I was playing games consistently (as well as being heavily active in the community at the same time) in 2016 and 2017 up until I got on the staff team. During that timeframe, I mostly played Bomb Lobbers and Speed Builders, but I was also playing other games (and failing them). During my time on the staff team, I mostly stopped playing games, which slowed down my progress (I leveled up very few times within all those 6 1/2 months I was on it). I pretty much stopped playing after I resigned from the staff team too, which halted my progress for a good two years. I was level 66 when I left. I did play a bit after that, but very rarely (I even got to level 67 during that timeframe).

It wasn't until March 2020 when I returned and started to level up like wildfire. But it was never my initial plan for fully coming back after two years of inactivity for the most part. Within those 8 months alone, I went from level 67 to level 100 after I accidentally got into hardcore grinding. I was playing a bunch of Speed Builders, Mixed Arcade, Nano Games, and Cake Wars, as well as completing a lot of missions and collecting the daily rewards every single day, which was how I got there so fast. However, Speed Builders was the game that really got me there, with Bomb Lobbers and Nano Games trailing behind.

As you can see, it was quite the journey. And definitely a long one with a pretty much-unintended outcome. Of course, if I played more while on the staff team or made a few more visits during my inactive period, I could've gotten there probably a few months earlier than I did. Kinda funny how I went from never seeing myself ever getting there four years ago, to literally hardcore grinding to level 100 years later. I have no plans on trying to get level 100 on Bedrock at the moment, but that could change (though it's probably unlikely). Regardless, good luck on getting level 100 if you're trying to get it in the future (or anyone reading this who has not hit level 100 on either platform)! With that being said, have a wonderful day!

Posted Oct 17, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  2. Uhhhh I have two very different experiences of getting level 100 lol.

On Java I got level 100 last year despite playing semi-actively since 2015. In-game time was almost 90 days.

On Bedrock I got level 100 in the span of under 4 months of playing, with about 25 days in-game time. I only played the games that gave me the best EXP on the server. Currently, these are Skywars and Bomb Lobbers, hence why most of my stats are from those two games.

TL;DR - if you want to gain levels fast, learn what the best games for EXP are, and get good at them : )

Posted Oct 17, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  3. Welp, I'm only level 49 and I've been playing for quite a while now but it was on and off until 2020 and by then I got around level 30ish? So I guess you can say I spent around a year to get <19 levels. I'm bad, ik lmao, but I just love playing Clans and Champions Domination, and Clans doesn't have exp whilst Champions Domination has bad exp. Honestly I know it's not the most impressive thing, but it's something and I'm pretty proud. Plus, hey, I'm nearly level 50 and dang am I excited to make it to that since I'm only around 11k exp away. Once again it'll take a bit but I'm hyped.

Posted Oct 17, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. Hey, I've been playing for years on and off but I'm still lvl 22. I mostly stay in lobbies and it shows

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  5. Why are you everywhere

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Jet Starglaze like this.
  6. who

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  7. Blah guy

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Jet Starglaze like this.
  8. true I have seen him somewhere before

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. I started playing with this account a few months before the pandemic started and I'm level 54 o.O

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  10. I made my account in August of 2016 and got level 100 in February of 2019.

Posted Oct 22, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  11. I mained cw and did nothing else in mp (I played other games and worlds too) for 4 years and got level 54. Thats when I started to find out more about MP. Now im 76, a mere 4 months after I stopped maining cw.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  12. This. I do not look into news about clans or similar reasons why clans do not give you XP but I still wouldn't understand why it isn't incorporated. The game mode is Mineplex based and I'm sure there can be daily different activities that you can do as an exp reward or something worth doing. It's outrageous and I don't even play clans.

Posted Oct 28, 2021
  13. Personally, I've been a part of the Mineplex community for around 6 years now. For the first 2 years, I was not active enough but I did feel some sort of entertainment consistently playing with friends to beat their level (I was around level 20-30) as I engaged more with the players of Mineplex whilst trying to beat my friends level, I noticed myself levelling more and more. At this point in time, I noticed that I was levelling faster. I made more and more friends and Mineplex became my favourite source of entertainment during my free time. During 2017-2019, I grinded the most of what I could and managed to get level 100 in about a year and a half. While I do believe the grind was very fun, level 100 is a very boring level to have. There are no more exp fulfilments and you feel as if you're coming online more for the friendship. There are definitely different ways you can fix this i.e joining the level 100 discord (I don't personally recommend this) as they have roles in which do encourage you to keep going after reaching such a high level.

Posted Oct 28, 2021