• 980 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9418 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How is this allowed???

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by NothinButNetYT, Aug 22, 2019.

?

Is It Cheating to AFK Dragons to level up to level 100 within a month xD

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  2. Yes because I did this and Im level 100 so idc

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Net if u think ur the only person who records and uploads cakewars from bedrock ur probably living under a rock

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Floowsr, KilledByVoid and penguiiiin like this.
  2. Okay but someone who actually uploads consistently and gets over 100 views per a video. Reggie hasn’t made a cakewars vid in a long time and has said he doesn’t like it. The only other active youtubers who upload are the “hAcKeR DUpErS” who share there “method” on how to dupe

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 24, 2019
    FruitVegetables and Mr_CLICKS like this.
  3. removing exp won't achieve anything, as i don't know if it's relatively possible either. i still don't get why you're obsessed over people grinding for 100, or why you care so much about who gets 100 and how they got it. i never said you'd get targeted for your level and i'm pretty sure you wouldn't know exactly what happens to 100's on bedrock either. i didn't realize wanting a break was a sin lol. i still want to play the game because it's fun, so what if i don't want to play it as intensely as i used to? i don't know why that concerns you so much, or why my reasoning behind what i do concerns you. no one brings up this topic because quite frankly it's irrelevant and in the end people aren't doing anything wrong by afking. you act like you own bedrock lol. if you so desperately want something to happen to us players, go apply for staff and see how it goes.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    avae and KilledByVoid like this.
  4. Lmao I would never be able to be on staff team because some of the people who are already apart of it have some issues going on and support this kind of behavior

OP OP
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.
  5. it’s because we aren’t doing anything wrong that they don’t feel the need to take action

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    KilledByVoid and ItzzFuRy1 like this.
  6. Its also the little things like bias. If I ever said something similar or just like fury said to me I would instantly get hit with that warning point general rudeness cheese. Theres still time though however so maybe he will get hit with that warning point cheese.

OP OP
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.
  7. In the video you talk a lot about how you have no respect for people who go afk in dragons as well as saying you will forgive people who admit to it . . .

I don't see how your respect or forgiveness would matter at all to them. Not trying to be rude... just saying.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  8. Yeah true xD

OP OP
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.
  9. It doesnt rly matter tho. I mean, we dont know him and he dont know us. So why should we care that much tho? Its just a game. I dont know why he cares so much. Just bc we did it the way we wanted. We can use any way we want as long as it is allowed :)

Also in fact he says he will "forgive us if we admit" but yet he still call us out and even call us out for "lying"
    Just saying :^)

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    ItzzFuRy1, avae and penguiiiin like this.
  10. Okay if it is allowed then why did DanTrains222 get banned for a week for doing the same thing you guys are doing?

OP OP
  11. And why is a moderator telling me not to make a mineplex guide on this “strategy” because mods don’t encourage this type of play. (Talking about afk dragons)

OP OP
  12. we are no different than you are to staff

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    avae and KilledByVoid like this.
  13. If you re-read his post, he said, that he was flying and thats probs the reason why he got banned

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    avae and penguiiiin like this.
  14. You were flying in the video mate so why weren’t you punished. Along with another video that was denied of Soul Hardy who was floating/flying

OP OP
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.
  15. It's a burden in the sense that I waste a lot of time continuously resetting my device because dragons, for whatever reason, is pretty unstable on the Nintendo Switch. So it crashes multiple times throughout the day. Meaning I have to keep loading back minecraft, join mineplex, and go into dragons.

If I'm playing with friends on a different game, I have to stop what I'm doing to reset my switch. That becomes annoying seeing as it happens quite often throughout the day.

It's also a lengthy process in general. Even with AFKing, it still takes a good bit of time to reach level 100. I'd rather not have to keep waiting and waiting growing ever so slowly to that goal. Like I said, I'm already this far, so I might as well keep going. No sense in stopping.

That's what I mean by burden. I waste a lot of unnecessary time loading and loading my game constantly.\

Also I never said I was going to stop AFKing. I'm sticking through with it until I finish.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  16. As SoulHardy explained fairly well, it is perfectly allowed. Although multiple people disagree with it, as we have seen throughout this thread, it is not punishable. Anyone is able to do it, and regardless of whether people agree or disagree with it, there isn't much you can do. Unless you wish to suggest the idea of making it a punishable offense, this thread is becoming more or less a flame war. I've seen multiple posts that are quite spiteful and this is turning more into a witch hunt of the users that use this method, versus communicating about the actual topic.

With that being said, there is no need to shame people that do this. Everyone has their specific reasons and seeing that it isn't against the rules, you cannot be disrespectful either way about your views.

Thread Locked.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.