• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How is my thumbnail?

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Invader Plays, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invader Plays

Invader Plays

• Inappropriate Images/Videos/Channels
    I have tried a few other programs to make my thumbnails. But windows paint is the best one for me at the moment.
    If you know of a better one I would try it out.
    -snip-

Posted Dec 5, 2018,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 8, 2018
    BasicT likes this.
  2. BasicT

BasicT

Hey there! It seems you are very good at using windows paint. However, I wouldn't recommend using Windows Paint as it doesn't have enough features and in general, isn't the best. Now, this is were paint.net comes in handy.
    Paint.net is a free software mostly made for people who either can't afford PhotoShop or for those who in general, are just practicing art. Like like to refer to it as "Mini-Photoshop".
    More information can be found here.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  3. Joiined

Joiined

Hello, there! I have to say, you are talented with window's paint. I would definitely not have the ability to make thumbnails like you do. Even though you do make beautiful art with these thumbnails, there are plenty of other software that would give an even better outcome than what you currently have. I personally recommend doing some research on some other softwares out there. Some are some good options: Canva, paint.net, etc. Anyways, nice job, and good luck!

Posted Dec 5, 2018,
    Last edited Dec 5, 2018
    BasicT likes this.
  4. CourierID

CourierID

This is actually really impressive MS paint, although there are much better alternatives out there

Some that come to mind are Krita, Paint.Net, GIMP and there are many more. MS paint is really limited and if you ever want to do any thing more complex (although your work is pretty good) you might want to think about switching off. I recommend Krita and while I am not much of an artist it's free and from what I've heard from my artist friends it's pretty good.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
    BasicT likes this.
  5. Invader Plays

Invader Plays

Thank you all for the feedback!
    I am going to check out paint.net right now.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2018
  6. DiamondBudderAxe

DiamondBudderAxe

Thread now useless due to it breaking forum rules.

Posted Dec 8, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.