• 665 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 665 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

how has your day been?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheMuffinM, Apr 6, 2021.

?

how has it been?

1. Good

38.5%
  2. Bad

23.1%
  3. I PLAY MINECRAFT

53.8%
  4. i dont know

38.5%
  5. I have homework

23.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hi there

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Name Tag and Gil-galad like this.
  2. thiys is good it was ok thank y

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  3. Hey!

Thanks for asking! You posted this at 3am today for me, but I'm guessing you're asking how yesterday went. It was one of those in-between days where you take a break from doing anything and enjoy the lack of anything to do. It had been busy over the last few days, what with meeting up with friends and doing things over the Easter weekend. Me, my mam, and my brother met up with my cousins and aunties to have an Easter egg hunt in the park on Saturday. it was the first time I had seen most of them since Christmas or even last summer, so it was great catching up now that we can safely meet outdoors again.

Anyway, given the events of the last few days, yesterday I just chilled. I spent most of the day talking with my friends on Discord and playing SB on Mineplex, and then later in the evening I went to Tesco with Mam and my brother. It's funny how a little over a year ago, that wouldn't have even been worth mentioning. But these days, it can be rare to get out of the house during lockdown so you remember every little thing you do. It's nice to even get out to the shop as you feel somewhat connected with people again, and it's a taste of normality despite the wearing of masks and such. I feel better when I'm surrounded by lots of others in those environments lately; the hustle and bustle is strangely comforting.

I came home and played Minecraft with my friends until super late at night, then I did my normal nightly routine of having a snack, brushing my teeth and filling a hot water bottle (I'm a freezing cold person) before going to sleep. Today I was meant to meet up with friends but no one's available to give me a lift, so I'm stuck at home again. :(

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  4. my day has been quite alright. thank you for asking bestie

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  5. Heyyy!

I don't really have a solid answer to be honest. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I had in person testing for our state, so I feel pretty fried today as an overall mood. However, in terms of how my day really went, I'd say it was pretty relaxed. My 3 classes were good, as well as work today. Right now, it's about 9 minutes until Miss Taylor Swift drops her re-recorded album of Fearless, so I am VERY eager to stay up and listen to it (idk if my profile picture gives that away or not).

To counter with all of that, I've had a bit of an on-again-off-again headache (it's gone away again, so let's hope that it does not come back for the rest of the night). I also did not get a ton of sleep the night before, so I'm hoping for that to be different tonight!

Honestly, I need to do more check-ins with myself to just dump how my day has been, so thank you for this post! It's really helped to relax me and reset my mindset for the day! I hope you had a really nice day today :)

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  6. Good evening!

My day has been ok, played some Genshin, did some creative writing and drunk enough Pepsi Max to wipe out a small heard of elephants, so I'd say today has been A-ok ^^

How about you, has your day been ok?

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  7. My day's been pretty nice so far, I've just chilled, listened to music, and overall just had a great time! I haven't really done much else but I'm excited to play mc later.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  8. I just woke up, so I'm gonna answer for yesterday.

Yesterday was good and bad and a lot of things happened, so it was more interesting than usual. First of all, it was the first day of spring break, which is great because I really needed it. But unfortunately, it was also the day my mom was going out of town for a week, so I had to drive her to the airport early in the morning. (Yes, I miss her)

Other than that; the day wasn't that exciting. It rained all day and I went with my dad to get his covid shot and then he ordered pizza. My brother ignored both of us because he's mad at us because of something stupid. Then I played video games and binged Smosh's old videos until I went to bed.

I'm hoping to go to the park when the weather gets nicer.

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  9. yea,alright

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.