• 241 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6110 Players Online
  • 5869 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How Good is Your Aim?

Discussion in 'Turf Wars' started by Kindnessaj, Jan 7, 2022.

1. really good aim in close combat, horrendous at long distances

Posted Jan 17, 2022
  2. I don’t miss lol

Posted Jan 17, 2022
  3. My aim is … what’s the word?
    Non-Existant
    Sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad. It’s really unpredictable and based on luck half the time.

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  4. im good with a bow but bad a pvp

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  5. bad

Posted Jan 26, 2022,
    Last edited Mar 14, 2022
    WhyJustY likes this.
  6. same

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  7. depends sometimes i can pop players left and right and sometimes i cant hit someone 4 blocks in front of me thats not even moving

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  8. Bow aim? uh yeah we don’t talk about that-

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  9. You literally have “arrows” in your name lol

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  10. My point stands about being a lousy sharp shot, but you better watch out for my "spitfire".

Posted Jan 30, 2022
  11. Turf Wars and Capture the Flag are my Favourite game's on Hive and Cubecraft (no offence Mineplex but I played TW on Mineplex once) so I'm basically a sniper who needs time to snipe with my Bow and Quiver that means I am good with Aiming but more on Luck with "Immediately Shoot" tactics. My thumbs are sweating when someone charges at me with a Sword so I just take my axe and just spam like crazy even when Im not hitting that person XD.

Posted Jan 30, 2022
  12. I love the baits where u condition certain dodges and then punish them, especially in the long range where u have time to react to the arrow and try to move out of the way even tho noone does it. Punishing dodges during long/midrange duels is very fun. I also love it when people run onto my side in turfwars and get bounced back bc thats just a free kill for me. One thing that kind of annoys me is that the hitbox on the arrow feels like its 5 blocks ahead of where the arrow actually is, so sometimes I'll try to dodge and the arrow will be super far away from me but I'll still die, and other times I'll accidentally walk through an arrow that got fired. It just seems super annoying bc it's inconsistant with the visual. During Winterfest 2021 on The Hive, for example, in the snow wars minigame the snowball/arrow hitbox was super consistant with the visual which imo really made the game way more fun.
    Also, theres that weird bug where people sometimes take the normal damage from each arrow instead of being a 1hit kill which is strange (only seen it 4x, and it only happened to me once so it's pretty rare) but its a small thing and mineplex has much bigger problems rn.

Posted Jan 31, 2022
    Mr. ZCross likes this.
  13. My aim is ok, especially at long ranges, but I have one flaw, I don't pay attention to others around me, I only pay attention to my target.

Posted Jan 31, 2022
  14. My specialty is pvp… and as far as bows goes, lets say I’m in the learning process. Does anyone have any tips for pvp?

Posted Feb 1, 2022
  15. Try to flank them, best way I've found

Posted Feb 1, 2022
  16. click but faster

Posted Feb 1, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  17. I am using bedrock on iOS, and for some reason I can’t seem to tap fast enough…

Posted Feb 1, 2022
  18. For IOS I reccomend circling as much as you can, since its harder to strafe in my opinion. Since you have the advantage of side tapping, really take advantage of that, it's your best bet. However, since IOS is usually the underdog in a fight (and this is an archery thread) I really reccomend learning archery because that gives you a huge upper hand. You cant get combo-ed if you're sniping people from across the map :P

Posted Feb 1, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  19. Wow thanks! Awesome tips! I have seen some fighters fire arrows extremely fast, how are they able to do that? They can take about half of your hearts away before you can even touch them! It’s really cool, I have tried but alas to no prevail.

Posted Feb 1, 2022
  20. I'm a Android User I have a tablet which is for me an advantage because its length is high but low in width making my hands able to fully access the screen so I am basically one of the Archers you were mentioning its because they have some intense sniping skills and able to mass fire there bows so you need fast thumbs (long press then immediately shoot) and patience for example someone is getting near you with a sword now take your bow and adjust the range then shoot then dont adjust it again but just long press then shoot (do it again and again) because when a arrow hits the player it will make them go back like (thorns) then they will again stay on the position. Hope this helps.

Posted Feb 1, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.