• 222 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4686 Players Online
  • 4464 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How Good is Your Aim?

Discussion in 'Turf Wars' started by Kindnessaj, Jan 7, 2022.

1. So I just wanted to ask, how good is your aim? Like, how well are you able to hit another player? Honestly I’m not exactly the best at aiming myself and I sort of uh, well neglect working on my bow aim on Minecraft in general, so it’s not exactly the best. I mean seriously, a noob has a way better chance at beating me at Turf Wars than another other game, in fact, one fought against me in Turf Wars and guess what? They beat me on the second/third game and I’ve been playing Minecraft for a long amount of time. Thing is, I just don’t normally pick up a bow lol, so I’m not the best at all, but that’s just me and I’m sure other people have way better aim than me, so how good is yours?

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  2. What aim?
    Unless it's oitq, in which case my aim improves slightly for so e reason

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    swisher, N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. Alright, so this is actually one of the few things I consider myself decent at. I’m absolutely terrible at PvP (don’t even get me started on parkour) but archery is something I can do fairly well. I’m not saying I’m incredible because I’m definitely not, but it’s definitely one of my stronger areas.

Turf wars was pretty much the only game I played on Mineplex regularly for quite awhile. I’ve managed to accumulate a few thousand wins (forgot the exact number) so I’ve gotten pretty good at aiming over the years, especially moving targets. I’ve recently been trying to improve my long distance aim since I usually do short distance, but Turf hasn’t really been starting during the times I’m online:( If it does eventually, I’d love to start playing and practicing again!

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. Mine is very horrible. Terrible. Completely awful. Don't look at the leaderboard. Or my Youtube Channel. Nope. Stop why are you clicking on it-

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  5. He lies

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  6. Why are you exposing me this is ridiculous
    The audacity >:(

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_, Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  7. I’m really bad at using a bow, not good with one at all.
    You should be good though since you have arrow in your name and bows come with arrows.

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. The one thing I can consider to be amazing at is bows. However since the EU server was removed my bow skills are getting worse (because 200 ping :cry:). I have to depend on my friends to carry me in Turf Wars because of this, which kinda makes me look like a noob :(

The only thing I can do is save my k/d ratio and my w/l ratio (I am greedy for kills and wins don't judge me :toy gun:)

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. I'll give my honest opinion - I'd say my aim is exceptional. I have no problems tracking players, and around 6000 hours practicing mouse control playing both minecraft / shooter games. My tracking is very good, and I never struggle to hit players, or keep them in a combo. I've been offered a contract to an esports team for Apex Legends as the "fragger", meaning you need to have very good aim to hit your targets! :D

Posted Jan 10, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  10. My pvp aim is one of my best skills. However my bow aim is a whole different story. Yikes

Posted Jan 10, 2022
    Posted Jan 10, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. olha... eu ainda estou em treinamento mais estou muito melhor do que uma semana atras sempre treino todos os dias sem desistir

Posted Jan 10, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. m-m-m-MID! I feel like I am just HORRIBLE at aiming with a bow. Something about the projectile speed just throws me off and I can very rarely hit shots in Turf. There was a short time where I tried to practice and improve my aim but I gave up because it is just so hard D:

Posted Jan 11, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. Speaking fax

Posted Jan 11, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. I couldn't shoot water in an ocean

Posted Jan 11, 2022
    Jet Starglaze and Looof like this.
  16. Shaking my head

Posted Jan 11, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  17. My bow aim is absolutely terrible. I used to be semi-ok with using bows, but I stopped playing Minecraft for a bit and I lost any skill I had.

Posted Jan 11, 2022
  18. My bow aim is terrible but close combat is ez for me

Posted Jan 12, 2022
    Chanpaiix likes this.
  19. sometimes really good, but most of the time, caca poopoo

Posted Jan 17, 2022
  20. bad

Posted Jan 17, 2022