• 300 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6563 Players Online
  • 6263 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How does the XP system work?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Viviurea, Oct 18, 2021.

1. I'm curious to what exactly gives you the most XP in Cake Wars. I get a varying amount each game, going from 900-2,900, I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with how many points you capture, how many kills you get, etc. or if it's just random.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  2. The formula for how XP is calculated is not public, however I have noticed some things that determine how much you get. The first factor is time. Games that are longer give more XP than shorter games. Winning games will give much more XP than losing, even if your team won but you died (not applicable in CW - but in general). I believe kills also contribute to how much XP you get, I'm not sure about capturing points though. If the game is amplified (I believe Cake Wars has a long amplification queue, so that is fine), which are one-hour things people can buy in the shop, you also get double the XP (and shards). I hope that helped, good luck with XP grinding :)

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Toastieッ and Viviurea like this.
  3. Kill’s don’t contribute unfortunately it’s only how long the game is and if you win or lose.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Viviurea likes this.
  4. it's a automatic formula/code that isn't public but you can kinda do the math and stats if you play a game long enough.

Posted Oct 19, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 19, 2021
    Viviurea likes this.
  5. Jacoby Brisket grants you XP the way he sees fit. Jacoby Brisket's decisions can't be reversed so you must be the GOAT in every game you play in order to get a substantial amount of XP, otherwise Jacoby Brisket will give you nothing.

Posted Oct 19, 2021