• 184 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3031 Players Online
  • 2847 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How does anticheat work?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Cube of Rubik, Nov 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In most games, the anticheat kickes you. You can rejoin as many times as you want. You dont get banned unless a PLAYER reports you.

What about mineplex?

Ive seen people get gwen banned before yes but how does it work? Is it a 3 kicks your banned system? The kick then you can rejoin? Or only banned if a player reports you? The more in depth the reply is the more helpful. Thanks

Example: if (username) was fly hacking they might be kicked. After 5 times they will be banned by Gwen. (Comment example)

Posted Nov 7, 2021
  2. I'm pretty sure between java and bedrock it doesn't matter how many times the anticheat kicks you. The number of times doesn't count up to a number and then ban you, it simply kicks or bans you. I'm pretty sure players can rejoin after being kicked because (at least on java) it is because there is suspicious movement due to lag or ping or something like that.

Posted Nov 7, 2021
    Gillzz|xpotfy likes this.
  3. it doesn't

Seriously though, i don't think it does anything for several reasons. On bedrock 6ou can get kicked randomly, once I was kicked for using §k in front of something, and some other people I was playing with got kicked at random intervals while we were playing bom blobbers (happened over a period of time)

Posted Nov 7, 2021
  4. Heyo

So on bedrock Gwen does not ban it only kicks, not quite sure the ‘system’ you mean when you say it counts up the amount of times and bans.
    No matter how many times you get kicked by Gwen it won’t ban, that’s has to be done via a moderator.
    If you fly hack Gwen should kick you sometimes right away, sometimes eventually, or sometimes not at all. It does detect suspicious movement and then kicks based off that, yes you can rejoin and if detects suspicious movement again it will just keep kicking you but never bans.
    Some reasons why it only kicks and not bans is because for example lag, if you lag Gwen may or may not decide it’s suspicious movement and kick you, that’s not something we would want it to ban you for and then you have to go over the whole appeal process. Its just easier to be banned via mods and kicked via Gwen.

Posted Nov 7, 2021
    Nissan go broom broom likes this.
  5. no

Posted Nov 8, 2021
  6. So you can only get banned if for example a mod finds you cheating

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 8, 2021
  7. If a mod finds you cheating correct, or via a sufficient report which would be handled by a member of Reports Patrol

Posted Nov 8, 2021,
    Last edited Nov 8, 2021
    • Necro Posting
    How does the anticheat work?

Short answer: it doesn't

Posted Mar 11, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.