• 368 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8461 Players Online
  • 8093 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do you PVP?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhyJustY, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Oh yeah, I forgot that Java still uses 1.8 combat for some reason
    Well, that wexplains why people have been able to kill the heck out of me so easily =/

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  2. You can strafe to make up for it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2021
  3. Whats strafing
    I usually just run at someone and go crazy

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  4. Basically you just move around in such a way that you attack the player without them attacking you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2021
  5. I usually do that b running around them while spamming

Posted Sep 17, 2021
  6. I don't. I'm very easy to win against :D

Posted Sep 17, 2021
    Looof likes this.
  7. What's jitter clicking? I saw a video but didn't watch it all the way through and the guy tensed up his arm and was somehow able to control the rapid vibrations to click way faster than normal. And why is it unsafe?

I have a gaming mouse with extra buttons on the side. If I turned one into left click and pressed both it and the normal left click at the same time, would that increase my attack speed too? And is butterfly clicking just putting two fingers on the left mouse button and pressing both down at the same time, or alternating fingers?

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    WhyJustY likes this.
  8. Turn on Kill Aura, B hop, and my good ol trusty fly hacks. Sit back and relax and watch the show. (Sarcasm)

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    xstr4fiingx, DaPBillk and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  9. I can't even defeat them (sob)

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  10. I'm not positive what it's called, I just like try clicking as fast as possible haha! I remember a couple of my friends told me to try butterfly clicking, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible on my office mouse so... :shrug:

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  11. Jitter clicking is curving your hand so that if covers a lot of the mouse, and then vibrating your hand to click extremely fast. The reason why jitter clicking is bad for is because it cause carpal tunnel and arthritis if your wrist is too weak to handle such movements.
    Butterfly clicking is alternating between fingers on the same button. The name is kinda misleading.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  12. Would it work on a 6+ year old gaming mouse called a "Gigabyte Force M7"? Where or how could I verify it?

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  13. Sorry, I don’t know the answer.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2021
  14. Hit them until they die

Posted Oct 7, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  15. I usually place one to two blocks in the person's way and then start hitting them. I place the blocks because it gives more kb so then you can get combos started. Another way I do this is strafe left to right so that I'm a harder target to hit.

Posted Oct 7, 2021
  16. As the best player on Mineplex, and probably the best player to ever exist, I make sure to live in the EU so I get laggy kb, and I click 16 cps, to ensure that I take literally 0 kb. The only way to kill me is using a client, but even then I am so good no one will ever kill me.

Posted Oct 9, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. There are all some pretty cool tactics, I'm quite surprised there's so much variety in how people PVP, also I didn't know there were different ways of strafing too which is incredible. As for how I PVP? Well it's not very special but what I overall normally do is click as fast as I can with just one finger, no jitter and no changing my mouse settings, which means the max I can do on a good day is 9 cps which is pretty bad. As to what I do is that I strafe from left and right, but I also pay attention to how the other person is strafing, because I've learned that the best way to strafe is the opposite direction that the other person is strafing themselves. This is because if you strafe left and they're strafing their left too then they're gonna get more hits on you versus if you strafe the opposite direction making a kind of circle, but of course they might change their strafe in response and after that you're on your own with strafing. Then finally there's my aim, which is pretty standard, avoid high ground so that you can hit the other person closer and try to hit their body rather than their head, because that's the largest area to hit.

But yeah I guess that's all I do, I don't reccomend you take this with any actual seriousity because if I'm honest with you? I'm awful at PVP and even though I've played Minecraft for who knows how long I'm still terrible.

Shrugs

Posted Oct 9, 2021
  18. 9 cps isn't actually that bad, it's only bad if you're just brute forcing the fight.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.