• 109 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3398 Players Online
  • 3289 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do you PVP?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhyJustY, Sep 14, 2021.

1. I PVP by either by timing my clicks or clicking as fast as I can. I used to circle strafe and that was really effective, but I stopped for some reason.

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  2. run to the nearest bridge and knock my opponent off

Posted Sep 14, 2021
  3. i butterfly click and try to keep my aim as steady as possible. in cake wars, when doing a 2v1 or more i usually target the weakest player to get strength and regen so i have a better chance at killing the rest of the players! circle strafing is a good technique too!

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    AbleToStrafe likes this.
  4. fight - die - quit - go to blockhunt where theres no need for pvp

Posted Sep 15, 2021
  5. I found out the reason why I stopped circle strafing. It was because it was too scary for me on tight islands. However, I really like to do it in Gladiators, and it helped me win a game by a landslide.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 15, 2021
  6. I get knocked off the edge- and hopefully pearl clutch to return the favour to my opponent

Or yknow- bonk them with cobblestone until they die

Posted Sep 15, 2021
    Da_One likes this.
  7. Heyya!
    Usually I find myself spam clicking and circling however when people also circle I tend to just Sprint straight at them and combo them out of their circle formation. I also sometimes goof around and just combo people off with dumb items like cobble stone, skeleton skulls, seeds, flowers, etc. It's always super funny to see someone die to a Fern or something!

Posted Sep 15, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  8. Jitterclicking while strafing left to right on the enemy is how I win my fights. Do a little block hitting as well!

Posted Sep 15, 2021
  9. I do it another way, which I call jousting
    So I sprint at someone, veer away a little bit from them, and then turn back at them and bit them once. Then, I run a little farther, and the repeat the process.

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  10. click fast aim good?
    also bridge fight because its very fair and equal

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  11. Actually, this is the moment where you encounter a group of chicken morphs who spam smoke bomb and hyper axe.

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  12. i usually just circled around the player and spam click, not much lol

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  13. Smoke bomb?
    Is that a Java thing?
    But yeah people who say that have never gone as a leaper against a chicken with a hyper shocker axe and windows 10

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  14. 100% if youre hunter, i dont play as hunter, /findgame eachtime , untill they fix alot of glitches

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  15. I like being hunter because there's just something so satisfying about slaughtering noibs and watching them quit

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  16. It’s on Java block hunt

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  17. Well I'm an xbox player with a controller so I just try to strafe and combo best I can lol

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  18. I butterfly click and use rods every now and then! I find the rods to be useful on some servers, it depends on the servers knockback system and a lot of other factors. But yeah butterfly clicking is definitely the way to go!

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  19. Whats butterfly clicking? Evereones been mentioning it, ut I'm confused about its

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  20. Basically you spam with both fingers on one mouse button, like a butterfly flapping its wings. I find it incredibly inefficient for me, but it's popular because you can get good cps with it safely unlike jitter clicking, which can be unsafe, but has better cps.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 16, 2021
    Zyta likes this.