• 103 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1750 Players Online
  • 1647 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do you Go about Winning a Game? How Effective is This?

Discussion in 'Sheep Quest' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 1, 2021.

1. shakes off the cobwebs in this thread

Don't mind me, just making this cozier haha.

So how do you go about winning a game? What do you do with your team in order to win the game? Even more interesting, how effective do you find this to be? I'll start of course. So what I normally do is that when I'm starting a game I tell my team I'll be the one to guard the sheep, then of course because there are no sheep to guard I run towards the sheep already in the middle, and then I quickly get a sheep and use my double jump to get to my pen quickly. This is not the most effective tactic because I end up sitting at the pen for a while, and I could simply be outnumbered and lose the sheep. Regardless this has a 30% success rate in my case, with me actually getting a sheep being 50%. Regardless I don't see any other way of getting more sheep and winning the game so it hasn't changed much, but how about you?

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    togekissfan296 likes this.
  2. Personally, my strategy is to have the most sheep in my teams pen by the end of the game.

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Xukuwu and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. Forget winning a game-just getting to play one's the challenge. Me and a couple of my friends used to enjoy this to no end in 2016 and 17, but ever since 2018, it's only been playable in the mixed arcade rotation every half hour or so. When it comes to winning though-it normally comes down to two things. Always having at least one permanent guard (two if you're under constant attack) AND constantly launch raids against the pen with the most sheep, preferably with more than one person.

Posted Nov 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.