• 1450 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7342 Players Online
  • 5892 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do you get the Golden Gun?

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by semijak, Aug 23, 2019.

1. I have been playing this game for quite some time now, open about 5 chests and I haven’t figured out how to get the Golden Gun... I have been told “beat a staff in a 1v1” and “open chests” but I don’t know.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  2. Hey there!

Someone was joking when they said to 1v1 a staff member! The way to get The Golden Gun in Minestrike is to open Minestrike treasures, which can be purchased in any lobby! There isn't a guarantee that you will get a new item every time, let alone the golden gun. You'll have to keep opening chests and hope that one day you'll get lucky!

Hope this helped!

4G0

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    semijak likes this.
  3. there's a golden gun, I've been inactive. Anyway as said above MS chest is the way.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    semijak likes this.
  4. The "Golden Gun" is actually just a skin for the Desert Eagle! It's not a new gun if that's what you were thinking!

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    semijak and Yato like this.
  5. Heyo there.

As others have stated above, Golden gun is a skin for Desert Eagle weapon. You can obtain it by opening MineStrike chests which you can buy either in-game using shards or at mineplex.com/shop

It's rarity is rare so it shouldn't be that hard to get it but then again it really depends on your luck.

Have a good one!

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    semijak likes this.
  6. Thank you all so much! ^-^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 23, 2019
  7. I would say the best way to get it is by opening up Minestrike chests in the lobbies. You can get rare skins for guns and knifes from crates, so a crate that specializes in Minestrike would probably best benefit you. And as stated above, you can buy Minestrike crates from the shop or with treasure shards.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    semijak likes this.