• 1207 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1207 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do you get rid of these enchantment books?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by TheAfAdmin, Oct 16, 2020.

1. They are stuck in my inventory. I can take everything else out. Except them. They have no name.

It’s on survival Bedrock Edition.

Posted Oct 16, 2020
  2. Hey! I'm pretty sure that is an inventory glitch that has happens to lots of people on Minecraft Bedrock Edition and the only way to get rid of it would probably have to be to just die and respawn in the world and pick up your things again.

Posted Oct 16, 2020
    syrenical and Anna ♡ like this.
  3. It’s a glitch, happens to me with a tileresrved16 block and any inventory item at the bottom

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  4. This happened to me when I got a book from fishing and it would not leave my inventory no matter what I did. I found a way to get rid of it by placing an item frame on a wall and then placing the book in the frame.

Posted Oct 24, 2020
  5. What you do is take everything out of your inventory except those books, then turn off your keep inventory from the command block. Then you die however and those books will drop out of inventory on death.

Posted Oct 24, 2020
  6. Not sure what you mean, I have over a thousand hours on my Switch alone, and have never had an item get stuck in my inventory, except when playing on this server. I have only ever played survival here so that's my only experience with this server. I got back on a while ago and yeah the inventory glitches are still here, which is why I took a break for a while to begin with. They really need to work on the issues, or at least tell us that you are working on it.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
  7. Sorry to hear you're experiencing a bug. There used to be a similar bug where you couldn't remove items from you inventory, notable bells, (https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-52853). Sadly the only way to remove the item is by dying.

Posted Oct 28, 2020