• 411 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4655 Players Online
  • 4244 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How Do You Effectively Master Skeleton Horse?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Butterfl1, Feb 26, 2021.

1. I need some tips on how to play this kit besides bone rush+kick. I heard about a master skeleton horse player that quit back in 2015? Yes, I stall for crystal. Anyways, what are some tips for the kit?

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  2. Ok, skeleton horse is pretty challenging and very skill required so it will take ALOT of practice and dedication to play it. It doesn’t have a lot of good moves tbh so you gotta work with what you got. Good tip is the run away A TON. Like if you use up your skills, DIP, DO NOT stay near the opponent!!! This is crucial to your survival. Actually commiting to a fight is extremely dangerous. Use bone rush a lot to get in some damage, sadly it only does about 8 hearts but it’s the best you can get with it, again if you miss, ESCAPE. Bone kick is also pretty useless since it only kicks you 30 miles away instead of like 40 or something. As before, once you use it, no longer be on the same area as your opponent, be sure to literally be across the map from them if you use your skills. After you win be sure to spam ez mode taunts and one and done folks, can’t have people figuring out your tech! Good luck!

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    leveylmao likes this.
  3. tip: use flyhacks and bone rush gg ez LL

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  4. Save your bone rush for the best possible moment, dont just use it whenever its not on cooldown. Its best when someone uses up all their jumps or they are recovering from void. And if you miss them, just run for a few seconds until you get them back.

If you are fighting against a ranged kit (or a kit you cant chase), use one of the many camping spots in most maps. These spots not only have a large object to hide behind to avoid projectiles, but also have a void behind it to easily cheese someone off the map if they try to come close. These spots include but arent limited to: the giant glacier ice spike, the skylands tree island, the remote islands side island (not the small ones), or pretty much any small closed off area with an easy void spot.

Most players are going to want to kill you as fast as possible so you cannot get the smash (which pretty much guarentees a win in most cases), this makes trying to out camp or starve you only help you stall for the crystal. You can also wait to kill other players in the lobby to gain the hunger advantage.

Of course, there are still ways to counter this playstyle and certain kits but regardless you should still be able to annoy the crap out of most players and the strat should definately work against most average players.

Or you can, you know, just learn how to play ssm instead of relying on op kits.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    CubicalMayhem, Butterfl1 and Mitchy like this.
  5. Use creeper, most OP kit, no need for any other

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  6. LMAO

Posted Feb 26, 2021
    Blazette likes this.
  7. Yeah, but I can't exactly starve them out if I have lower lives

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2021
  8. I already do that! Yet I still lose...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2021
  9. You care way tooo much about this game.. LOL

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  10. I’m curious to what makes you think so

Posted Feb 27, 2021
  11. becuz I wan to palay kit 1 click mash button ok

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 28, 2021
  12. In my opinion skeleton horse is a simple kit with simple gameplay.
    I used to main it for a long time.
    You just learn how to take perfect timings and be more strategic then before.
    Just use your abilities wisely and be patient.
    However, I still have some tips for you.
    Tip number one: Most efficient way to use Bone Kick is when your opponent stays in air.
    It deals twice as such KB if you will do it while your opponent not on the ground.
    In 70% cases if your enemy isn't anti void kit and you knocked him directly into void with this trick, he will die.
    Tip number two: Be more defensive and counter attack opponent till its death when you got positive hearts trade.
    If you understood that your enemy is running away after good bone rush combo with bone kick, it is time to track him down and kill it.

Third (the stupidest one) : Some players still not know that you can stay at the same place if you sneak while using the bone rush ability.

Hope you will understand me good due to the fact that this is not my native language.

Posted Mar 12, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 12, 2021
  13. Last tip
    Forget about smash crystal, don't join to the dark side.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  14. If you play horse your already on the dark side xD.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  15. Don't use horse, this is coming from a horse main.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  16. you're* OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    Wildbrandon likes this.