• 380 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4806 Players Online
  • 4426 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do you beat a hacker?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Thunder Moon, Jul 3, 2022.

1. I was playing some pvp and I joined a server and a hacker was in as well, and he would win every round so I left and now I'm making this for advice on how to beat a hacker.

Posted Jul 3, 2022
    Willyall likes this.
  2. It's not that hard to kill hackers

Here are the best steps to kill them:

1.Get a recording software upload it to YouTube and go to www.mineplex.com/report and report him got him or her banned.
    2.Never Pvp A Hacker In combat get a bow he have anti knockback so it will be stupid to get a punch bow get a power bow,or get your teammates to bow him together only way never engage a hacker in combat listen to me I got experience.
    3.This Way Is the Most Bad Way Everytime I play a game people teamed to kill hackers no no no Never do that that's stupid and will get you banned (be sure to report hacker here; www.mineplex.com/report

Posted Jul 3, 2022,
    Last edited Jul 27, 2022
  3. Hey there!

You can beat hackers by gathering evidence of them hacking and reporting them here on the forums. If you were playing lobby gladiators, most of them are easily banned by GWEN.

Posted Jul 3, 2022
    tori and DaFoxnDaHound10 like this.
  4. Hi there!

As mentioned above the best way of ultimately beating a hacker is to gather evidence and report them here and the Reports Patrol sub-team will review it. Before you make a report, I highly recommend reading this guide so you are aware of the reporting guidelines. Alternatively, if you are unable to get evidence you can report a player in the #report-players channel on the Mineplex discord server.

Since it seems you are a Java player, there are some Java-specific ways of reporting in-game. I highly suggest joining the StaffRequest community where you can use com chat to notify any staff online of the hacker. There is also a /report command which you can use to report them.

As for beating hackers during the middle of a game, it's very difficult and the answer depends on what hacks they are using. Before I became Trainee, I would try to lead hackers onto bridges in Cake Wars and hope they didn't have anti-knockback and knock them off. Another method is to make gaps at the end of the bridges and block them with wool as they try to jump.

If the hackers are using movement hacks such as Fly or Speed then honestly it's almost impossible to beat them. As I mentioned above, the best thing to do is to report them and they'll get banned from the server.

I hope I was able to help
    -MC Minium

Posted Jul 3, 2022
    DaFoxnDaHound10 likes this.
  5. It really matters on what game you're playing because in some games like in turf, bl or bh or you're dead either way but in other games like sw, cw or micro I know of some ways to kill a hacker.

cw- now if they have bhop or god bridge just stall and call a mod but if they have other hacks buy a polly, build up and when they are building up to your tower place the polly, wait till it had like 1/1.5 sec left and then push it on the hacker. If you have good aim the polly get a direct hit it will instantly kill them.

sw- This one is probably the easiest game to kill a hacker in. First try to get an advantage on them like better armor more hp exc. then make a 1 by 1 tunnel like this [​IMG] and stand at the end. try to get the hacker to come inside and once they do hit them as fast as you can. If you have more hp or better loot you can kill them. You can also run in a bridge and snowball them off or even better in you have someone with you. leave the party invite the hacker pray they join and go back to the hub. While you might of lost your teammate would of won the game!

mb- I don't play mb that much but if you get in a game with a mb hacker have your whole team run after them and try to kill em. If you can't/don't want to do this just do the same tunnel strat as in

Posted Jul 3, 2022
    Whitebone likes this.
  6. All the hackers I encounter are either braindead, or flying around but end up seeing GWEN. ;)

Posted Jul 3, 2022
  7. only way to beat a hacker is to have better gamesense, otherwise, you can always get the last laugh by reporting them

Posted Jul 3, 2022
    Whitebone likes this.
  8. Dig underground or make a small room that no matter where they are they can be hit do that and pray u can either out hit them or have better stuff

Posted Jul 4, 2022
  9. So basically do exactly what I said. Just go on a small space and pray you get more hits

Posted Jul 4, 2022
  10. Normally, I play cw, so I just get tons of blocks, and deploy platforms, and just spam them to suffocate them, but also have the option to jitterbridge back away (even tho im on bedrock) and stack up on pearls too. Only other option for me rly is to just bow spam if I could get a bow

Posted Jul 4, 2022
  11. I try to bate them into getting the anti cheat to get them. Ex: I type in chat How high can you fly over the void. Or I build up rly high or smth like that so the anti cheat may kick them.

Posted Jul 4, 2022
  12. ye but short

Posted Jul 4, 2022
  13. Use bow and arrow since killaura nerfs your pvp, build traps since most hackers fail to react in time. They also will get kicked for flying as an attempt to escape a trap.

Posted Jul 4, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  14. Hi there @Thunder Moon! First and foremost, before I dip into my advice on how to beat a cheater in CakeWars, I apologize that you’re experiencing this in-game and I understand how it may ruin the fun. As many others have said above, definitely gather evidence and report them on the forums at Mineplex.com/reports. You are also more than welcome to use other resources such as StaffRequest, /report or even the #Report-Players channel in the Discord. Realistically, in the moment, there are a couple of things that you can do to beat a hacker in CakeWars. I’ll break it up by two hacking categories; movement & general.

Movement:
    -Target the Players cake
    -Build a super strong cake defense
    -Place a lot of blocks around base so it counters free movement
    -Try and corner the movement cheater

General:
    -Target the Players cake
    -Build a super strong cake defense
    -As pointed out above, general hacks such as (but not limited to), Kill Aura, Anti-KB/Mod-KB can easily be countered with a bow and arrows.
    -Keep blocks on hand to separate you and the said player

I hope this general advice helps at least some bit. ^ I know playing against players who have the upper hand due to unfair advantages is no fun, but there are some ways to counter against them.

Posted Jul 7, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

Posted Jul 7, 2022
    Amg and LostShrimp13 like this.
  16. frost

Posted Jul 16, 2022
  17. Maybe guilt tripping the hacker to make them realize they're doing a bad thing will get them to stop (I'm only kidding, do NOT try that, it's gonna waste your time.

In all seriousness though, as stated before, bow and arrow can work very well, and using the StaffRequest community to report hackers and or players can also work very well!

Posted Jul 17, 2022
  18. On my alt:
    Depending on the kind of hacker I have different strategies. If it's a speed/scaffold/killaura hacker I just wait for death. If they are distracted enough, I'll build straight up and hope they get kicked by GWEN for flying straight up. Usually I can kill hackers with well placed arrows and a lot of ender pearls (because I hoard them like a dragon) but sometimes they just have too many things equipped.

On my main:
    I ban them muaHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously please report hackers I'm bored and want to process reports

Posted Jul 17, 2022
    primitlve likes this.
  19. While reading everyone's comments.

The best way man is /hub :crazysigils:

Posted Jul 18, 2022
    romvnly likes this.
  20. I have a whole video DEDICATED TO THIS, just look in the comments of it for the starting time of actual directions

Posted Jul 18, 2022
    Scanpepsi and 1dragoneye like this.