• 3244 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12303 Players Online
  • 9059 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do the crates work on bedrock Mineplex?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by AsianDynasty699, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm not too familiar with how the crates work on bedrock. I know they differ in prices from 10k to 20k to 30k in shards a that the imperial one only gives you one that you haven't gotten before. (if I'm correct) Does the creates give u a chance of getting a particle effect? What's the difference between a royale chest and a noble chest? and which one should I go for if particles(trails) are able to be obtained in the Bedrock edition of Mineplex, or are those rare cosmetics only available if you buy ranks? Thank you for viewing and sharing answers in advance to help me understand more, have a wonderful day!

Posted Jul 1, 2019
  2. Hey AsianDynasty,

I thought your name sounded familiar, and that’s because it did when I replied to your old thread on the same topic as your currently asking. I’d take a look back at that thread to refresh yourself, otherwise I’ll just discuss some of your questions below based on my knowledge.
    All crates have a chance of giving you a particle effect, some more common than the other depending on the rarity of the crate you’re opening. Getting a particle effect from a Noble and Royal crate isn’t the easiest task but it is possible, while getting a particle effect from a Imperial crate will usually happen as you’ll be unlocking every crate cosmetic over the time of opening them.
    The main difference between a Noble and Royal crate is the rarity of the loot you get from each crate. Noble crates have a higher chance of rewarding common/uncommon cosmetics with a lower chance of rewarding rare/legendary cosmetics. On the other hand, Royal crates have a higher chance of rewarding rare/legendary cosmetics with a lower chance of rewarding common cosmetics.
    I would definitely recommend opening Imperial crates since they give a new cosmetic every time you open one, eventually you’ll have all of the particle effects that are obtainable from crates. There are some cosmetics that are only available if you have a certain donator rank, but a majority of the cosmetics are able to be unlocked from crates.

I hope this cleared up all of your concerns, if you have anymore questions or concerns then feel free to message me your further inquiries!

Posted Jul 1, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 1, 2019
  3. You guys should make new crates for like special events/holidays. They made trick o treat bags for Halloween, but nothing for Christmas and Easter. Hopefully, they make something for 4th of July...

Also you guys should make a sale on crates (not on marketplace) such as 10% off on Imperial Crates (27k shards). This will encourage people to play more games, earn shards, and buy more crates.

Posted Jul 2, 2019
    AsianDynasty699 likes this.
  4. Very American, they should’ve done that yesterday for Canada Day

Posted Jul 2, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
    • Necro Posting
    give me a free crate

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  5. Since you signed up on the website, you should be able to get a free crate.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  6. I feel like bedrock edition is not fair because in java you can get free ranks from mythical chests. Even though that is very rare, it is still possible but us bedrock players do not have that. Regarding your statement on how I am supposed to get a free crate, I didn't get anything whatsoever.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  7. Check Carl the creeper in the main lobby that is behind the spawn in front of the building, the. Scroll down the list.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  8. I did that and it tells me that i can link my minecraft pe account to mineplex for a "special reward" but recieved nothing. :(

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  9. Yo! The top rank is only like, 15 dollars. It’s not expensive lol.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  10. Uh. Not possible. And uh, no

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  11. Greetings!

You can get cosmetics even as a default player. I recommend going for the Imperial crate. That is where I've gained most of my cosmetics items. Bedrock crates are really weird if I'm being honest. They tend to give you the stuff you already have. Which I guess is just due to the percent chance you have to get that item. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as it is violating the necroposting rule. If you have any more questions don't be scared to DM me!

Thread Locked - violating the necroposting rule

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Apr 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.