• 1047 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8193 Players Online
  • 7146 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do I successfully report rayers in this game

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by Vqkk, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Hi kids

There's more rayers than ever in pubs these days and I have the time and effort to record them but on numerous occasions I have and the reports have been denied. What exactly do I have to include besides video evidence, timestamps and reasoning. I believe that my recordings have sometimes included most but not all of the screen, this may be the problem and I have dm'd FuzzyJunior about this but have yet to receive a reply. Staff, I'm trying to save your game please help me help you or let it die.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    ilyLegend, Frosstt and Anna. like this.
  2. Hello Vqkk
    I can give you some advice on what I do as not one of my raying reports been denied so far.

Before I say what I do, I use podcrash ESP in spectate mode using OBS.

In every report I submit, I always make sure there are about 8-10 instances of blatant raying. If they are a closet, I am for about 13-15. I try to do 10 clips that are 30 seconds each. When the rayer is not far from a person, I start the recording and after they have finished killing them I stop the recording. Here are a few examples of clips that have been accepted in the past:

-snip-

I don't know if this helps but this is just what I do. I just tend to keep the clips short so I don't need to include any time stamps and it just makes things easier.

Posted Oct 30, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 1, 2020
  3. Hey Vqkk,

Long videos are alright as long as you have timestamps in the description of the video or on the actual report. You would have to have podcrash and enabled the ESP while spectating them. Additionally, you are going to want to show the whole screen (just minecraft no need for your taskbar.

Example:

I would post the Qatharina video but it has staff-only messages included in the vid.

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    yauvi likes this.
  4. Thanks a lot for these clips and the advice, I might need more help on the strategies you use for OBS to record short clips and save them hassle free as it takes enough effort for me to start a recording on the app let alone a short recording multiple times. I have messaged you on discord for more help.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 30, 2020
    MysticMaster779 likes this.
  5. Yes thanks, I have been using podcrash as I always do as well as spectator ESP. My recording for whatever reason does show the entirety of the screen except for maybe the bottom row and far right corner but I'll try and fix that as Currensy also uses OBS and manages to have fullscreen while doing so.

OP OP

6. This is an example of what my screen looks like when I try and record.

This is what it should look like

OP OP
  7. Is there a way to see if people report me

Honestly I really wanna see them

Posted Oct 31, 2020
  8. You can't and for good reason as well. Knowing who reported you could cause unneeded drama as well as cause serious problems with the wrong person.

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    whatup and MysticMaster779 like this.
  9. But I really wanna see em :( I think that's a dumb reason bc idrc if people report me

Posted Oct 31, 2020
  10. I wonder why you're so concerned about people reporting you, :thinking:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2020
    Anna. and Paladise like this.
  11. heyhey teaboy

Posted Nov 1, 2020
  12. HEYHEY FINBOY

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2020
    whatup likes this.
  13. Not concerned at all, I take pride in my bans/mutes. Just wanted to see the videos, from someones elses perspective.

Posted Nov 1, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 2, 2020
  14. Did you take pride when you got banned for raying a while ago? You do seem pretty worried... just saying but oh well.

Posted Nov 2, 2020
    Anna. likes this.
  15. I did, yes. Bans do not affect me, the only reason I might have seemed worried is because I hadn't played for a few months before that happened, got on and had a fresh ban, therefore it was false.

Posted Nov 2, 2020
  16. This is an example of what my screen looks like when I try and record.

This is what it should look like[/QUOTE]

@Vqkk that's perfect and I really think you should report Immortal22 @ mineplex.com/reports
    The video looks sufficient to me ;)

Posted Nov 2, 2020
  17. There is no way to see who has reported you. There is a good reason for this. To start, it is very important for players to feel safe and secure on all Mineplex platforms. Knowing who has reported you can cause drama/issues between players. Anonymous reporting ensures the safety of all players involved. This will likely never be changed, as there is no practical reason to know who reported you.

Posted Nov 2, 2020
    Frosstt and Fusafez like this.

18. Immortal22 has been banned a long time ago. His alt has also been banned.[/QUOTE]

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  19. ugh I just wanna see a video of me raying though :(

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  20. So are you saying that you ray? or are you trying to see how blatant you may or may not be??

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Frosstt, Trappingg and Anna. like this.